Our Tourist Love: Moriyama Yoshitaka

These have 530+ reads and 27 votes!!
You guys are the real mvp's! Like for real!
--------

The female and the male were on the fine line between a thing, and not a thing. Everyone saw how they flirted with each other and how much their eyes shouted their love towards one another. (F/N) would always go to his practices and he would always walk her home from school! It honestly was a surprise that they weren't a thing.

Your cousin had just flown in from Germany, he was Chinese (A/N: my Chinese cousin just flew in from there and I got inspired!), you had decided to ask Moriyama-kun to take her sightseeing with you. Of coarse, the male answered rapidly with yes. The two of you on your way to the gym for his practice. You automatically went to your spot on the bench and pulled out some snacks from your bento to munch on while you watched.

About halfway through practice they took a water break and you were still eating snacks. A piece of pocky was hanging from your mouth as you frantically answered the math problem.

"Kise-kun we love you!" his fangirls cried as he did a hair flip. Almost immediately Yoshitaka started flirting with them, getting a swift punch from Kasumatsu.

"Ah! (F/N)-chan! Did you see that?!" he fell onto your shoulder, fake crying.

You rolled your eyes and pushed the sweaty forehead off yourself, "I'm sorry you don't know anything except flirting." the forgotten pocky fell from your mouth onto your lap, and the flirty make popped it in his mouth smiling.

"When is your cousin flying in?" he gave his full attention to you before pushing some stray hair from your face. The fangirls squeaked at the two of you, seeing as you are the schools OTP.

"He actually just flew in yesterday." your face flushed and you subconsciously scratched your nose, to hide that slight colour difference. "I was just hopping you would come over around noon so I wouldn't have to deal with his flirty advances. Dealing with one flirt is enough."

"If you're cousins why would he flirt with you?!" his lips thinned.

"He was adopted into the family and he was like 'heck yeah my cousin has a nice body.'" you frowned.

"He wo-!"

"MORIYAMA GET TO FUCKING PRACTICE!" a punch was thrown and he was dragged to the courts.

*Mid-Spring Break*

Moriyama kept groaning as your cousin always sat between the too of you. Your parents rented out a beach house for your visitng family for the week and your one friend. The three of you agreed on going to the beach, the males excited to see you in a bikini, and excited to get your usual tan back. (A/N: or that dazzling red burn)

You didn't like how your cousin took so much of your alone time with Moriyama away. Like, seriously, you two have nearly kissed three times this break and then he comes barging in the room asking to go sight seeing or on a bike ride. Talk about cock blocking.

And here he was sitting between her and Yoshitaka. The two of them could have been talking and flirting away, but no, it was her cousin flirting with the girl and getting the skank eye from the other male. She groaned, and as if on cue, two girls came over. They weren't at all that attractive, but Moriyama knew he could make her jealous.

"Are you from Tennasse? Because you're the only ten I see." he winked at them earning little giggles from them.

"That was the lamest pickup line I've heard from you, Yoshi." you stood up instantly knowing what he was trying do to you. What you hated was that it was working, and he just said a pick up line. The two girls just looked at you like you were garbage, earning the 'who the hell do you think you are' look from you.

"I'm sorry but he was talking to us not you." one said softly, obviously trying not to start something too big, but she clearly wanted something to happen.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but his scale of pretty doesn't go from ugly to horse." you just looked at the girl, her long face going even longer from your sass. The male who had started this smiled happily and simply stepped slightly closer to you. He loved when you got jealous.

"Get out of my way so I can talk with him slut." the girl that really wanted shit to happened, shoved you out of the way. "I'm Mabel." (A/N: sorry if that's your name, just change it! I couldn't think of anything else, I love the name Mable!)

"Wow, your name is as ugly as you are." you rolled your eyes at her immaturity, and stuck one of your hips out. Moriyama's eyes scanned your new pose.

"(F/N)."

"Not now (cousins name)! Can't you see I'm saving Yoshi-kun from these ugly witches?"

"Excuse you?" your previous remark irked the other girl, and your cousin pulled out a camera. "Did you call us witches?"

"I'm pretty sure I just did. Yeah I did." you made a fake face of apology.

"Wow! What is a handsome guy like you doing with a bitch like this?!" she turned flirtatiously to the flirter to find his eyes glued on you.

"Because I love making her jealous over me." he smirked before pulling you in his arms. "And," He leaned down towards your face, "I love everything about her." his lips finally touched yours in a magical moment.

"(F/N)! I don't wanna see this!" your cousin cried.

"Really slut! That should be my man!" the girl whined like a priss. You just flipped both of them off before going back into the kiss.

------------
This one just kind of wow. I don't know what happened.

I kind of got writers block and then this was how it ended.

It was literally supposed to go in an entirely different direction.

Remember to send me a request any way you want!

Thanks for reading!