Remember: Koganei Shinji

Sweaty palms rubbed against each other as the fingers lapsed together in front of her chest. Who called (F/N) on the roof for this confession? Never in a million years had she thought someone would confess to her. Sure she had plenty of friends, she just didn't think she had what it took to be told those three words. The (H/C) haired girl had several admires without her knowing, but finally one decided to speak up.

But... There was one last problem... The reason why no one confessed to her was because everyone thought she was already dating her cat-like friend, Koganei. They were literally always by each others side, with the one exception of when he was playing basketball, even then she was watching the practices. 

"Gah this person better hurry up! I have to watch the their practice..."  of course (L/N) was talking mostly about watching Shinji but she wasn't aware of her own feelings yet.

"You won't have to worry about that!" a familiar voice rang out. "I asked coach for the day off... I'm just glad you decided to meet me up here."

A cluster of heat sprung to your cheeks as Koganei joined you on the roof. "Ah, Shinji, you must have writen that note!" suddenly the pieces started to fit, gosh how she felt so blind.

"So uh, would you go out with me?"

Memories flashed behind her eyes as they began to glisten in the sunlight.

Every time she shifted even just a little on the bench it felt like it made blaring alarms go off. Honestly, she just wanted to be there unnoticed by all. She just wanted to watch the game she loved being played. Being a seven year old with horrible skills really killed her basketball vibe.

"Oi! What're you doing in here?!" the coach took notice, "the girls aren't practicing until later!"

"O-oh, um I,"  gosh, what a terrible stutter she had back then, "I'm not on the girls team..."

"Then why're you here?!"

"To watch me play of course! Right, (L/N)-San?" Koganei jumped in to save the day.

"I think I'd be l-lying if I said no." the coach only rolled his eyes and told the team to head back to practice.

"I think I would be lying if,"

His shoes squeaked in the empty gym. The team didn't have practice, they were already out of the cup with Teppei injured, but Shinji was still working hard.

"Oi! Shin-chaaaaan." a whine left her lips from her position on the stage. "Just give it up already I'm tired!"

"Give up?!" his fist balled up after he missed a lay up. "If I give up then I have shamed the team!" tears of frustration welled up in his eyes.

With instant regret she engulfed him in a tight embrace, "Any day you think you have given up, remember I haven't given up on you."

"I said that there was a day I never cared for you, Koganei." she ran and tucked her head in his chest. "I would love to date you."

"Remember when you said you'd never give up on me?" he sat panting in the locker room after the last winter cup match. "Well I gave up... But then I remembered what you said, about you not giving up on me."

"Why're you telling me this?" with you standing behind him he placed the back of his head on your tummy.

"You had enough confidence it buzzed into me!"

* extra*

"Remember when I told you had I had never fallen before?" she ran a hand down his naked chest as she spoke.

"Yeah, I do."

"I think I'd be lying if I said I haven't loved you since we met."

------------

Aaaaaaye

Sorry I haven't updated since like, I dunno sometime in August maybe??? And sorry he is like way OOC.

Anyways, I'm going to try and update more soon.

School started in September and I've been busy with that and swim so I basically have no time to update.

Request?
Send me a direct message thing of who you want or tell me in the comments!! I'll try to have it up the next day!

Wow, when I put that little request thing in I feel like I seem thirsty af for that shit.