"Actually, whatever I do, I think I don't have to tell you."- I said and he rolled his eyes.

I was thinking about the points I noted. Suddenly, my gaze fell on V's hand.

"What happened to your hand?"- I asked just because I was curious.

"I don't know."- He answered casually.

"What so you mean? You got hurt and don't even know, how that happened?."- I asked while pointing towards his hand.

"Actually, that night when we took him here, hiding from the media. We saw that his hand was swollen and he don't even remember anything."- RM explained.

"Didn't you show it to a doctor?"- I asked to which they nodded their head in a No.

"So what? Now are you gonna investigate a wound."- yoongi said trying to make a joke of me but unknowingly gave me a hint.

"Not a bad idea. Show me your wound."- I said while holding his hand and unwrapping his bandage while the others were giving me 'are you kidding' look.

"What are you trying to do?"- Heuning kai asked innocently.

"Kai, let her do whatever she is doing."- PD nim said making me think how understanding he is.

As I unwrapped the bandage completely I saw a very small hole on his palm and the area around it was completely swollen. Then I looked at him and asked.

"From when do you think this is on your hand."- Maybe this can give me a clue.

"After I went to the washroom. Maybe I got this wound from something in the washroom."- He answered being a bit confused.

I checked the notebook in which I was noting his words and I got a clue. I didn't responded anything. I took my phone and scrolled down the contact list. After so long I found it as I have not called anyone from the last one year. I dialed the number and first thing I heard was.

"Hey, you stupid, idiot girl. Don't you know how to call someone. And why didn't you picked my calls when I called you. How can you become so much- ugh. I am not even getting words to curse you." - The person behind the phone screamed.

To avoid my ears from bleeding I took my phone away from my ear to which the others gave me an unexplainable looks, I excused myself and went out of the room to talk.

After like 5 minutes I came inside and sat.
"Who was on the call?"- Soobin asked.

"I called a doctor,to check on his wound."- I said pointing towards V.

"No, I don't want a doctor,it's fine."- He said with an assuring smile.

"The doctor is not for you, I want to investigate your wound."- I said while emphasizing the word investigate while looking at yoongi.

______________________________

Time skip
After half an hour.

"Hi, lady and gentlemen's. Seems like you all are waiting for me."- I heard a voice and I knew to whom it belonged to.

"Hey, you Olaf. Can you please greet your friend. "- The person said making me roll my eyes.

" Lin yi, we don't have time to joke around."- I said strictly.

"Ok, atleast let me hug my friend almost after a year."-. He said while pulling me into a tight hug and I also hugged him back.

Taehyun pov
As I looked towards the voice, it was Lin Yi hyung. He is from China and he is a doctor here in Korea. He is really good friend with noona and also treats me like his brother. But when he hugged her I felt really bad that I lost that place, I can't hug her like before. My head was hung low when I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Soobin hyung. There was a 'everything will be fine' look on his face. I felt a little better that he understands me.