Chapter 8

"Mi-Cha, come on out and let's see," Hoseok's sister, Dawon calls in her delightfully bubbly tone.

Dawon owns a clothing boutique close to the border of their land. Everything in the cute, little shop is designed by her and made right in the back of the shop where she had two other seamstresses working for her.

Mi-Cha had thanked her gratefully after finding out that she was the one who had provided clothes for her on her first day there. She's very energetic and sweet, excited about having Mi-Cha as her "doll" for the day, measuring her and picking out clothes for her so she could try different styles and see what she likes.

Jimin and JK were sitting outside the dressing rooms in comfy, purple chairs—usually reserved for parents when their children would purchase formal or wedding dresses.

"That color looks great on your skin tone! Step up here and turn," Dawon instructs when she comes out in the neon yellow sweater dress

"Wow, pretty!" Jimin claps, putting his hands down when he notices the sour look on her face.

JK puts his head down and covers his smile. He could see from the moment she walked out of the dressing room, she hated that dress.

"Uh oh, you don't like? What don't you like about it?" Dawon asks and Mi-Cha swallows nervously, not wanting to offend her work.

"It's a lovely dress. I just don't think it's for me," she says, looking down at her toes.

"Mi-Cha, I promise you won't offend me. I'm asking so I won't pick out similar items for you. If it's not your style, that's okay, but I need to know what you like and what you dislike," Dawon assures.

"The sleeves...and the color. It's not bad. I just prefer darker colors. This one stands out," she says.

The dress has puffed sleeves at the top that she honestly hated and this neon color would make her stand out when all she wanted to do was blend in as much as possible.

"Got it, no neon and puffed sleeves. You can go change into the next outfit," she says.

Mi-Cha nods and heads back inside the dressing room, picking out a sweater and jeans that looked nice on the hangers. The sweater was a nice olive green color and was soft and cozy to touch; and the jeans were medium wash skinnies. She was concerned about the length, but was received when they turned out perfect. She was tall and just about every pair of jeans she owned before were too short for her.

This time she steps out with a happier facial expression, making Dawon smile.

"Do you like it?" She asks as Mi-Cha steps up on the slightly raised platform in front of her and turns.

"I like this much better," she states, making her mates smile from their seats.

"It looks amazing on you. I wish I had legs like yours! Aren't her legs to die for?" Dawon gushes and her two mates nod, wide eyed at being put on the spot.

Mi-Cha blushes furiously on her way back to the dressing room, her cheeks tingling with warmth. With Dawon's help, they were slowly, but surely finding her style. So far, she knew she didn't prefer bright colors, frilly sleeves, plunging necklines, or mini skirts. The bubbly omega had gotten her to budge a little on color, insisting that it looked too good on her skin tone not to at least own a few pieces she may grow more comfortable with later.

Countless outfits later and Mi-Cha was finally trying on her last item, a yellow two pieced set consisting of a bandeau top and long skirt. She wasn't the hugest fan of the cutouts, slightly more revealing than she liked, but she had to admit it didn't look bad on her. Since she'd changed, she noticed that her body had gotten slightly more toned, preparing itself to carry more muscle mass.