Cover/Disclaimers

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Unless indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the oxmoonxchildxo's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story will be an Idol AU and continuation to Yoongi's character in Plan B. You don't have to read it prior to this one BUT Namjoons wife Leila in Plan B will be part of this and needed to introduce a main character. It's completely up to you if you'd like to read it to be acquainted with her character and the dynamic but like I said not necessary.

That fictional Yoongi deserves his story told and he's been screaming at me since the end of Plan B to tell you all about Haru.

Yes, my characters speak to me.

Shhhhh.
Just trust the process.

To clarify this is an : ADULT READ 18+

IF YOU ARE ANY YOUNGER OR DISLIKE MATURE CONTENT PLEASE KINDLY SEE YOURSELF OUT

it will include : mature content/language, trigger warnings, and MAYBE smut.

If any of that makes you uncomfortable I whole heartedly understand. If it doesn't, then WELCOME!

Constructive criticism is always accepted 💜 Especially in my private messages but if you feel the need to be nasty and rude in my comments or pm please don't. You don't have to like my work and you also don't have to read it.

Be kind to writers. This may not be the best but I worked hard on it and expect to be respected as I respect others.