𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄.)

— I had to do it to y'all, but at least this chapter is long. I will also be introducing two new characters. ❤️
— AHAHAHAHHAAH, y'all thought this shit was over but this is just the beginning loves. take a sit for a while, grab some snacks and just chill. i don't need y'all's blood pressure up. (yk what is love, 70 comments ♥︎)

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 12:34AM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 12:34AM -

"Get tha' fuck back..actin' like you scared of some fuckin' wata'." Adonis was suddenly awoken to the feeling of extremely cold water being poured onto his body, soaking his white tank top and the brim of his black and red basketball shorts. He lunged forward, breathing heavily and looking around frantically, visibly frightened. His chest heaved up and down as he struggled to regain his blurred vision.

"Wake tha' fuck up." Teresa said lowly, tossing the now empty pail onto the ground next to Adonis as she plopped down onto the couch, "You wasn't that fuckin' hurt that ya' had ta' pass out on my mothafuckin' floor fa' three days..hell, I thought you was fuckin' dead. Wish ya' were, could have gotten a fat check fa' you since you wouldn't be able ta' feel shit." She said, mumbling the last part. Adonis ignored her, slowly opening and closing his eyes to strengthen his vision as Taurus crotched down next to him, smiling weakly.

"H-Hey Donny, you okay? We was worried bout' ya'. You was out fa' a long time, me and Romeo ain't think you would eva' wake up..but hea' you are— up..and alive." Taurus' smile grew bigger as he scammed his younger brother's face. He was more than happy to see that his brother had awoken after being afraid for what seemed like forever.

Teresa rolled her eyes at the boy talking, all he did was nag and nag and nag, he was such a fucking baby. "Taurus, shut tha' fuck up wit' all that sentimental shit. Don' nobody give a fuck bout' you bein' worried bout' that mothafucka'." She snapped making a face as she stared at the back of Taurus' head with hatred visible in her eyes.

"Matta' of fact, get cho' ass outta hea'. get ya' ass outta hea' and go do somethin' fa' Carmine. Bring back my carpet cleana' too." Taurus took Adonis right hand in his, squeezing it lightly before dropping it and arising to his feet. He quickly made his way over to Teresa, who laid sprawled out on the couch in nothing but a pair of extra small, grey shorts. Taurus blinked rapidly, avoiding all eye contact with his mother. He could still see her small, brown nipple out of the corner of his eye.

Teresa stared up at him, looking him up and down in confusion, "The fuck you standin' right hea' for?" She asked suddenly causing Taurus to hold out his hand, "The money..for Carmine." He said as Teresa's eyes adverted to his outstretched hand.