𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

yoooo, if you from atl, nyc, oklahoma, dallas, houston, san antonio or chicago say it backkkk. <3
— ( yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)

* P.S —
ASIAN HOE, ASIAN BITCH, ASIAN DICK IN THE THROAT ASS DOLL, SHUT YO UGLY, STANK, PASS AROUND, PEDOPHILE ASS UP & STAY IN CHICAGO YOU BIG, UGLY, FURRY, SILVER BACK GORILLA LOOKING ASS HOE. I ADVISE YOU TO SIT THE LITERAL FUCK DOWN WIT YO NASTY ASS. YOU COULDNT FW KAY CS HE LOCKED UP (he's 18 btw) SO YOU FW DOUGETTA B (he's 20) NOW EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE JUST WITH JACKBOY LAST WEEK.

— SIT DOWN TEXAS STATE FAIR COOCHIE ASS GIRL, EVERYBODY GO THERE. YOURE NOT GANG FRL. i'm done. 😌💓

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia may 27th — one month pregnant - 8:00AM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
may 27th — one month pregnant
- 8:00AM -

"If you don't want to them I'll gladly get someone who will." Chelsea snarled, rolling her eyes at Adonis' sudden silence, if he was afraid to do what she had asked that's all that he had to say. Chelsea figured with his background, he wouldn't have a problem completing the task of getting rid of his and Adrian's baby— he was most likely a drug dealer or something of that nature anyway, he should be no stranger to violence.

Adonis furrowed his eyebrows, pulling the phone away from his ear to shoot it a look as of Chelsea could see him, "Why the fuck would I get rid of our fuckin' baby? Is ya' stupid or what?" Adonis said through gritted teeth, even though him and Adrian weren't on the best of terms he wouldn't do something like that to him, especially since it was his child as well.

"You don't want the little bastard anyway, so I don't see what the problem is." Adonis nearly jumped out of his skin and into the phone as his face began to turn a light shade of red.

"Don't talk about my fuckin' kid yo, watch ya' mouf." Adonis had started to feel bad for the way he talked to Adrian earlier and it began to cloud his mind about how Adrian must have felt, but he low key wondered if he had got with him just to purposely piss his family off, Adonis knew that he knew what they were like. He had only gotten knocked up by him to piss off his family.

Teresa scoffed before throwing her head back onto the couch, "Why? You don' want the lil mothafucka' anyways." Adonis scowled at her.

"Like I said, homeboy, you don't want the kid anyway. Just maybe...get into a small fight with Adrian, maybe throw a fit punches, sneak a few to the gut." Chelsea suggested lightly tugging on her bottom lip with her top row of teeth, she awaited his answer patiently before being suddenly met with the sound of the dial tone, she pulled away from her phone in shock.