𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

to everybody that had something bad to say about last chapter or my book in general..either shut the fuck up & DONT read it or just gtfo all together. 🙂

( * don't sit here and tell me how to write MY fucking book, bitch if you wanna criticize something so bad, criticize ya motha for not swallowing you all those years ago. pitiful bitch. ❤️)

— anyways, heyyyy y'all. (yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)

I wanted y'all to see my new bathing suit

I wanted y'all to see my new bathing suit. 🤍

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |
— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 9:57PM -

"Is he going to be okay?" A voice asked as Adonis groaned lowly, slowly moving his head from side to side, stirring in his sleep. Romeo glanced over at Timitrus who stood beside him, he wanted nothing more than to reach over and punch the shit out of the boy for asking such a dumb question. Adonis was breathing very lightly and rather erratically, but Romeo couldn't bring himself to be truly worried. Romeo stood over him, looking down at him. He squinted his eyes at the boy, noticing that he had began to sweat.

He grabbed onto the rail of the rail of the hospital and slightly pushed himself back, trying not to roll his eyes. To him, Adonis was doing all of this for show.

On the other side of the room, Taurus was being prepped and dressed for his departure. He had poisoned officer Sivan and it had nearly killed him, he had also stuck a scalpel so deeply into officer Sivan's back that it almost damaged a nerve. They let Romeo know that were getting ready to take him to psychiatric hospital, he didn't even know what all of that meant. All Romeo knew is that he most likely wouldn't be able to see Taurus again.

"Fuck." He mumbled harshly underneath his breath as two tall, buff white men lifted Taurus up by his arms and quickly carried him over to a wheelchair, plopping him down into the seat. "Aye my nigga, don't do allat' extra shit yo...be gentle wit' em' before I get brutal wit' ya' ass." He spoke up, letting it be known that he didn't like the way that Taurus was being handled. Neither of the men spared Romeo even so much as a glance, they could care less about what he had to say. They needed to just do their job and be done with it.

One of the two men wheeled Taurus over towards the end of Adonis' bed, Taurus slowly looked up at his older brother and winced when he did. He could see that Romeo was somewhat upset with him.

"You should've let me die yo." he whispered before the man grabbed onto the handle bars of the wheelchair and began wheeling him away. Romeo's jaw tightened and his nose flared, he was alone. Riccardo was dead, had been dead for months. Teresa's words assaulted him and he killed himself to get back at her. Everyone knew that Riccardo had done it with the hope that Teresa would be devastated over his death and be mad at herself for treating him the way she did.