𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗. (extended)

— WARNING: intimate relations...between two teen males. ( I'll make longer ones but this is just supposed to be a taste.) *50 comments for an update.

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 7:24AM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 7:24AM -

RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER —

"Yo!" He said catching Adrian's attention. Adrian was sitting on Adonis' bed cross-legged, awaiting his arrive. "How long was you tryna' wait to fuck?" Adrian gasped lowly at his straight-forward approach before shrugging. He wasn't really planning on having Dec this early, but he was so interested in Adonis that he didn't mind.

"I just didn't want to do it at home..where everyone was." Adonis nodded, yanking his grey wife better off. "Well we at my crib now, so I need you to do me a fava'." Adrian raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" He asked confusingly.

Adrian unbuckled his pants, "Be loud as fuck."

Adonis hovered over the younger boy as their lips locked and their tongues battled for dominance, Adonis' hands roamed up and down Adrian's body, wanting to get the perfect feel..absorbing the beautiful curves that he had felt, that he the pleasure of coming in contact with.

His right hand slowly trailed down the other males thigh, sending chills down his spine. Adrian wraps his arms around the olders neck, pulling him close wanting to become one. Adonis' hand snakes it's way down Adrian's stomach, hovering over the boys pulsating heat. He runs his index finger over the boys folds earning a pleasure filled groan in return.

Adrian quickly detaches his lips from Adonis' and throws his head back, harshly tucking his bottom lip in between his top row of teeth as Adonis pushes his index finger into his hole, he winces at how painful it as Adonis slowly finger fucks him. "Ahh!" Adrian grimaces at him before relaxing into his arms, taking in the pleasurable feeling of Adonis' long, veiny fingers. Adonis tucks his head in between Adonis' neck planting soft kisses here and there to help ease the boys pain as he slips his middle finger in, earning a throaty moan from the male tucked underneath him. Adonis' penis grew rock hard, as he stared at the boy, nearly nutting at his sheer beauty.