𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

did y'all miss me? heyyyyy y'all!
* I needed to take a little break, but I was still here. 🤍 (yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)
P.S. I wanna make Teresa die in the worst way possible, but shit...some of y'all might throw tf up, word to.

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— allegheny west, philadelphia - 2:41PM -

— allegheny west, philadelphia
- 2:41PM -

"Na'..don't tell ya' fatha' shit." Teresa scowled as she slowly began to sit up on the couch, her and Adonis' eyes stayed connected and the scowls on the both of their faces were as present as ever. Adrian looked back and forth between the two, conflicting as to who to listen to. Adonis only wanted what was best for them, but then again, Teresa was the adult.

"You think that you can jus' run in an' outa' my mothafuckin' house when ya' feel like it?" She menacingly arose from her spot on the dingy couch, still holding eye contact with her youngest son. she shook her head dismissively, "Na'."

"See what you gon' do, what you gon' do and what you gon' do is get me tha' fuck up outa' hea' one day and I will spend every last second makin' sure that I get what tha' fuck I deserve!" Teresa started panning back and forth back her three remaining sons, "this my shit mothafucka...I worked hard fa' my shit and ain't nobody gon' be runnin' in an' outa' my house ta' try and sabotage my fuckin' name. I ain't givin' this shit up." She staid lowering her eyes at the boy.

That's what Teresa thought that they were doing— sabotaging her name over at Adrian's fathers house, in her mind Adonis and Adrian were setting her up. She was more than sure that one day, Mr. Sivan would just up and take the house away from her and leave her out in the streets while her kids lived lavishly in their new home that she knew Mr. Sivan would fix up and repair for them. Her kids didn't deserve the life that Adrian or Mr. Sivan had, they didn't work for it, but she did.

Adonis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "the fuck is you talkin' bout'?" He asked with attitude laced in his voice, he eyed his mother closely, inspecting every inch of her. She was definitely on more than heroine.

"Don' act stupid mothafucka. Y'all two bastards be runnin' an' tellin' all my mothafuckin' business to that snobby ass dicksucka', huh?" She asked sharply, turning her attention over to Adrian. "And you!" She yelled pointing at him causing his eyes to widen. "You think you gon' jus' come up in here and fuck one of my mothafuckin' mans and get away wit' it? Bitch you tried it...and ya' tried it so many mothafuckin' times. You think jus' cause my man knocked you up, you gon' get to march in here and act like you betta' than everybody? Little boy, I'd crucify you in a fuckin' heartbeat, maybe you can run and tell ya' fatha' that."