𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

sing it with meeee: i ain't no killa, but don't push me-
| REVENGE OF THE QUIET & LONELY.|
— WARNING: may cause water damage to your eyes, deep sadness & last but not least, peace. (yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 7:18PM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 7:18PM -

"Stop starin' at that mothafuckin' phone..ain't nobody checkin' fa' you, mothafucka'." Teresa said scoffing lowly to herself, shaking her head slowly at her second oldest son. He was pitiful, staring at their house phone waiting on on of his brothers to call. Hell, to Teresa's knowledge, they didn't give a damn about Taurus.

Taurus sat cross-legged against the wall in the hallway, staring up at the unused phone, hoping that one of his brothers would call and eventually come by to rescue him from their horrid shared home. It was getting late and he was confused as to why one of them hadn't called. Maybe they forgot about him, just like they seemed to forget about Riccardo.

It seemed like Taurus was the only one that really cared about him, like he was the only one that was hurt when he died. He knew that wasn't true, but that's what it seemed like and that's definitely what Teresa helped him to believe. "It's jus' me an' you, the only mothafucka' that comes ova' here is fa' me, not you. nobody gives a fuck about you and ain't nobody eva' gone give a fuck about you, jus' like ya' old ugly ass real motha' and dumbass fatha' didn't." Teresa started turned her head so that she could look at the young teen.

"You sittin' ova' there lookin' all lonely an' shit and you get mad when a mothafucka' brings up ya' real motha' and fatha', but you seem to forget that the mothafucka's ain't even want you. Ya' wasn't supposed ta' be here in the first place— you was gone get aborted nigga! But no! I offered to take yo little scrawny, narrow ass in, I offered to take you under my wing, I gave you a roof ova' ya' head, clothes on ya' back and put food in ya' stomach, yet, you don't appreciate me!" Teresa yelled causing Taurus to jump slightly as he clenched the remains of his damaged Bible in his hands.

Teresa scoffed, disgustedly.

"I should have let her kill you." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear, she wanted him to know how she truly felt. Nobody ever spared her feelings, so she figured why spare anybody else's? Nobody gave a damn about how she felt and she wasn't going to act like she gave a damn about anybody else.

"Shoulda' left ya' bitch ass out there on that corner instead of Riccardo..maybe then I wouldn't have been sittin' here talkin' ta' you. Maybe one of them niggas would have gotten slick and tried ta' snatch you, Lord knows.." Teresa said chuckling deeply, scratching the back of her head. "Your Lord knows that I wouldn't run afta' none of em'. They'd bring ya' little punk ass back in no time." She said making a face at the idea. It actually didn't sound like a bad one, but years had passed and it was way too late to act on it.