𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

elongated chapter ahead. (need atleast 70 comments.)

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— Chestnut Hill, philadelphia - 6:34AM -

— Chestnut Hill, philadelphia
- 6:34AM -

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asked sleepily, shivering as a gust of window blew past sending little bits of snow flying into his room. He was more than happy to see Adonis, but it was way too early in the morning for him to over at his house. His father could have walked into his room at any second and saw him at the window.

Adonis shrugged, biting the inside of his cheek, "I wanted to talk to you.." he trailed off, Adrian stared at him for a brief moment trying to analyze Adonis' unreadable facial expression, he looked tired yet unfazed by his surroundings. Adonis noticed his staring and made a face before speaking up, "You gone let me in or what?" He asked sharply, Adrian blinked rapidly, motioning for Adonis to climb through his window and to be quick.

"I'm not climbing through no fuckin' window, I look like a criminal to you? That's why you tellin' me to climb through this shit?" Adonis pressed Adrian, who immediately reassured him, "No — No! I just..didn't want you to go through the front door and risk getting caught by my dad." Adonis chuckled humorlessly at this.

"Fuck yo daddy nigga." Adrian looked taken back by Adonis' words, but he knew the boy had good reasoning as to why he was saying this. He shook his head.

"Will you just come inside?" He said in more a statement rather than a question, Adonis said nothing as grabbed Adrian's right arm in an attempt to hoist himself up so that he could climb into Adrian's bedroom, Adrian gritted his teeth, "You're heavy.." he whispered causing Adonis to roll his eyes, he propped his foot up against the large home, keeping a tight hold on Adrian's arm as he pulled himself inside the enlarged bedroom. Adonis nearly hit foot on the dresser, maneuvering around it quickly to avoid making any noise which he failed to do.

"Shh!— you're going to wake my dad up, Donny." Adonis plopped down on Adrian's bed causing it to creak at the sudden weight applied to it, rubbing his ankle in the process, he hissed snarling at Adrian's comment.

"Stop bringin' that nigga up, he ain't got shit to do with me, so what if he gets mad?— fuck him." Adrian sighed lowly scooting closer to the older, taller and more muscular male, "What'd you want to talk to me about?" He asked as he intertwined his fingers, giving Adonis his full attention. He didn't want to make Adonis angry, instead he wanted to show him that he was there for him and would continue being there for him whenever he needed someone to talk to.

Adonis pressed his lips together contemplating on whether or not he should tell Adrian about his situation back at home, "..You a fed?" Adonis asked so quietly that Adrian had barely caught what he had said. Adrian shook his head "no" as he urged Adonis to tell him what was going on. His dad might have been somewhat like the police, running to tell them nearly everything that had gone on in their neighborhood and the ones that surrounded it. His father was very wealthy and very paranoid, he was always worried that someone would try and take him out for his money, he hoped that paranoia would never become a reality.