𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

— 😏. drama & sadness.
* and like I said in the last chapter, DON'T COME FOR ME. YOU CAN BLAME TERESA FOR HOW ROMEO IS ACTING.
— i should make timitrus cheat for real since y'all are acting realllll out of character. but anyways, (yk what is is love, 70 comments ♥︎)

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 8:53PM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 8:53PM -

Romeo turned on his heels, intertwining his right hand with Timtrus' as Adonis grabbed his shoulder. He curled up his lip, "My nigga, who the fuck you talkin' to like that?" He asked raising an eyebrow, slightly pushing his neck out at the older male.

Romeo's head whipped in Adonis' direction and Adrian cringed, aw hell. Doctor Sivan could see that if this escalated any further, he wouldn't have an office anymore, but he also knew if he intervened, he wouldn't have teeth anymore and he definitely didn't want to be be laid up in some hospital next to Taurus because he decided to get in someone else business.

"I'm talkin' ta' that bitch you call a boyfriend..some boyfriend he is, the hoe can't even keep you around long enough wit' out his daddy runnin' ya' ass off." Romeo said letting go of Timitrus' hand so that he could turn around and face his younger brother, if it was one of the brothers who were never scared, it would be Romeo. Despite his past, he would step to anybody and that meant anybody if they tried him hard enough. Who was Adonis to be stepping to him over some nigga he just met a few months ago? He must have lost his mind or some shit.

Adonis lowered his eyes at the boy, "Nigga, you betta' get out my face and watch ya' fuckin' tone and carefully pick ya' next choice of words. Like I said, who the fuck was you talkin' to like that?" He asked stepping closer to Romeo, if he was going to try and get buck in this hospital, he'd better be a man when it came down to him lying in one of those hospital beds. Adonis wasn't the one and Romeo knew that, but he would press him anyway.

Doctor Sivan's eyes widened in horror and he quickly arose to his feet, "I-I umm, I don't think that is necessary. Romeo— you don't have to answer that! Just please..don't mess my office up." He stuttered out. The two boys ignored him, both of them sizing each other up. Adonis was stunned by Romeo's boldness, Romeo was stunned as well.

"You think you tough or some shit? Nigga you ain't nothin' ta' nobody, jus' ask ya' real motha'." Romeo spat through gritted teeth, Adrian raised and eyebrow as Timitrus did as well, that wasn't a very good thing to say considering that both were adopted and neither one of their biological mothers wanted them, plus, Adrian knew Adonis would take it too far, he as well as Romeo knew exactly how he felt about his real mother. Just the sheer mention of her was enough to get Adonis going. He growled.