𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

i saw a lot of y'all calling yourselves going off on me in the comments..I SAID WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH IS THIS ONE, don't talk to me like that no more.
— I'll end all of y'all rn, dpwm. 😒 anyways, ( yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)
P.S. — " Mai'ede" is pronounced |My-ed-deh|
and this is extraaaaaa long. thank me later!

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 8:02PM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 8:02PM -

"No! No, let me die! Please let me die!" Adonis and Romeo rushed along side the hospital bed as it was being wheeled to one of the back rooms, Taurus' baby blue shirt had been ripped open and his chest area had been wrapped with gauze and cohesive wrap. He had attempted suicide by shooting himself in the chest.

Tears streamed down his mocha colored cheeks, over the old, dried up ones, he whimpered shaking his head in dismay. He wanted them to let him die, just like they let Riccardo die. Taurus had nothing to live for, his mother didn't want him, his father didn't want him and Teresa definitely didn't want him even though she made the choice to adopt him. He never asked Teresa for anything yet, he caught her wrath the most. He hated himself, he couldn't do anything, but pray, but he couldn't even seemed to do that right. Hell, he couldn't even kill himself successfully.

"The fuck is wrong wit' you?" Romeo snarled lowly, his face was a light red color from his previous crying. He wanted so badly to just slap some sense into his younger brother, but he couldn't do that. Not right now.

Both Adonis and Romeo were abruptly stopped by a tall, slender white male as they tried to proceed through the doors along with the six other doctors and their brother. "I-I'm sorry, I can't let you back there— doctors only." Romeo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, his chest heaving up and down from running. He knew that the doctors had to do their jobs, but he didn't want to leave Taurus alone especially not with a white doctor.

Adonis took a glance down at the older male's name tag. Dr. Robert Sivan. Robert Sivan was the oldest of the three Sivan brothers as his current age was 43 and the second most successful after his younger brother, Reginald Sivan, Adrian's father and the least successful was Ronald Sivan, the police chief at the local police station. Robert Sivan was far different from his brothers, mother and father. He was the only one that tolerated and moved everyone, no matter their skin color, race, religion, sexual orientation, sexual preference, etcetera.

"Mothafucka' that's my baby brotha' an' if I want ta' see him, I will." Romeo started getting upset and loud with the doctor, he thought all white people were like Adrian's father and by the way that his family had treated Adonis, he knew that couldn't be far off from the truth. Truth was, he had saw the name tag too and he also went through what Adonis went through at the exact same time, but everyone was so busy in their own lives to even begin to notice the changes in his.