𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

— before we get started, I need everybody to yell at the top of their lungs, " FUCK MR. SIVAN ".
( yk what it is love, 70 comments. ♥︎ )

— side note: whenever Mr. Sivan says "tmr" he just means really soon, not literally tomorrow. <!!!!!

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— Chestnut Hill, philadelphia - 2:52PM -

— Chestnut Hill, philadelphia
- 2:52PM -

" I see that the little delinquent is back." Chelsea said as she folded her arms across her chest, Mr. Sivan instructed her to be quiet and to mind her own business as he dragged Adrian to the back of the house to his room, he was done with the boy and his antics.

"You are not to see that black bastard again!," he started, opening Adrian's bedroom door and pushing him inside. Adrian furrowed his eyebrows, "And tomorrow morning I want you to wake up bright and early...you're getting that monster growing inside of you aborted." He said pointing a finger in Adrian's face, the boys face fell into one of fear. He couldn't about this baby and he wouldn't, he couldn't bare to take an innocent life and they fact that his father wanted him to abort it just because of who his father was, angered him.

"I'm not getting rid of my baby!" Adrian yelled, yanking at his hair. He could feel his blood pressure rising and just the sheer look on his fathers face made him feel queasy. "I wasn't asking you..I was telling you. I won't have a black grandchild and I won't have you giving birth to a child that was conceived with the likes of Adonis Wick! He's bad news, he's trouble and that that mother of his— oh, that mother of his will get him killed one day." Mr. Sivan said as his face began to turn red, Chelsea walked up behind him and peeked inside of the room.

"Wait...Adrian's pregnant?" She asked chuckling softly in disbelief, she once again folded her arms across her chest, "You little whore, I'm twenty-one and I'm not even pregnant. Wait until everyone at dads firm hears about this." She said making a mental note to announce the "bad" news to everyone at her dads corporation. She knew that they would shame him.

"That's because no one wants to knock up a snotty, bratty twenty-one year old who still mooches off her fathers money." Adrian remarked rolling his eyes, he shifted all of his weight to his left leg. Mr. Sivan raised both of his hands in the air to shush the two bickering siblings, "Both of you shut your mouths!" He said angrily before turning back around to Adrian.

"Tomorrow you will get rid of that baby.," He started, "or I'll get rid of it myself." He added balling up both of his fists. Chelsea smiled to herself, moving out of Adrian's view. Mr. Sivan gently pushed the girl back as he retreated out of Adrian's room, slamming the door behind him. Adrian huffed and plopped down on his bed, listening closely as Chelsea and Mr. Sivan whispered to each other.

"Are you really going to make him have an abortion? Dad as much as I hate Adrian, that can be traumatizing for someone his age." Chelsea spoke, how did she defend him and then fix her mouth to say that she hated him in the same sentence. She only felt that way because she thought that Adrian was taking up all of their fathers attention and she figured that if he had all of the attention, the less money she would receive from their father. The oldest Sivan sibling was truly obsessed with spending her fathers money.