𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

im not trying to be rude when I say this, but..FUCK YOU. idc. my day was going well until i read somebody's new update..😒 she knows who the hell im talking about. It's 2/6/22.
— now see, i have to make something bad happen, either this chapter or next. too bad, so sad. y'all can thank her. 😏 (yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎)
— UPDATE: we came to an agreement. nothing bad will happen..rn :) .

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 9:20PM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 9:20PM -

"What did he say exactly?" Doctor Sivan asked, looking over at the eldest Wick brother as he leaned over, reaching into the bottom drawer of his desk for his lunch that Mai'ede had packed him. Romeo said nothing as Adonis shrugged his shoulders aggressively, he wasn't in the mood to be answering any type of questions.

"We ain' tryin' ta' talk bout' that shit right now, yo. You pesterin' niggas an' shit." He spoke up for Romeo, attitude laced in his voice. Even if he did answer the question, he didn't have time for Doctor Sivan to follow up his question with an even dumber question. He knew that all the man would do was answer a question with a question, he never had anything helpful to say. All he ever did was question them, Adonis figured that if he was so damn curious, why didn't he just go to Taurus' room and ask him himself?

"This ain' no damn questionnaire, yo. Stop askin' us shit, we don' want ta' ansa' ya' bullshit ass questions right now." Romeo shot, glaring over at the elder. Doctor Sivan looked back and forth between the two, unfazed. He understood both of the boys pain.

He continued to stare at the two as he quickly unzipped his slightly large lunch box, the tension between them all was unbearable. It seemed like it was between Adonis and Romeo rather than Doctor Sivan and the two. Adonis quickly shot Romeo a glare, staring him down in what seemed to be more than anger from Doctor Sivan's perspective. "My nigga, you doin' too much, i ain' even do all of that." Adonis said lowering his eyes at the elder.

"Fuck wrong wit' you, actin' like you got a fuckin' attitude an' shit. If we bein' honest, it's ya' fault we here in the first place," Adonis said sitting up slowly in his chair and Romeo raised an eyebrow. It was Romeo's fault? Romeo's...fault? He definitely had to hear what the hell Adonis had to say to justify what he had just said.

"Awl yeah? lemme kno' some'." Romeo spoke, sitting up in his chair as well, leaning forward to get even closer to the boy. "If you wouldn't have eva' brought that bitch ova' ta' our house, Teresa and taurus wouldn't have got into it, Taurus wouldn't have killed Teresa and he wouldn't have tried ta' kill himself, but since you did invite that how ova', we sittin' here cramped up in this stuffy ass, dumbass office with a basically half dead brotha and no motha— not that we need one anyway." Adonis rambled on, mumbling the last part. Romeo grimaced.