2.1 Little Fisherman

Start from the beginning

.After all, Xiao Zimo is a man and naturally heavier. Wu Bai helped him walk out of the reef area with one foot deep and one foot shallow, walking towards home.

    Out of the reef area is the beach, with a wide field of vision. Father Wu, who was fishing by the sea, and the villagers of Haining Village soon found that Wu Bai was supporting a man.

    Father Wu and Brother Wu hurried towards him, Brother Wu took Xiao Zimo and carried him on his back.

    The Wu father who was traveling with him then asked Wu Bai who was empty-handed: "Brother Bai, who is this?"

    Wu Bai pretended not to know, shook his head, and said, "I don't know either, but just now I found him lying on the ground over there. He was still alive. He should have been rushed there because of a shipwreck. I remembered that my father often As you said, you were once rescued by the villagers of Haining Village, so you rescued him."

.Sure enough, Father Wu listened to Wu Bai's words, nodded gratified, and said, "You did the right thing, this person just has to maintain a kind heart."

    For Father Wu's words, Wu Bai agrees, and he doesn't think it's wrong for Father Wu and the original body to save people for the rest of their lives.

    Soon the family of three and Xiao Zimo arrived at the house they built not far from the sea.

    Brother Wu put Xiao Zimo on his bed, and then went out to find the village doctor in the village.

    After the village doctor showed Xiao Zimo, he prescribed some medicine to replenish his body and left.

    In the evening, when the three of the Wu family were having dinner, Father Wu said in amazement, "Brother Bai's fish today seems to be better than the one cooked before?"

    Brother Wu nodded in agreement, but he didn't care about talking, he kept holding the dishes with his chopsticks.

.Because there is only one little brother in the family, and the original body is a sensible one, so when I was very young, the original body was doing everything inside and outside the family, which naturally included washing clothes and cooking. However, the original body died because his mother and father died when he was a child, so no one taught him to cook, and the taste of the cooking was naturally not very good. Fortunately, the two of them are not picky people, as long as they have a hot meal to eat, they are very satisfied. .

    Today's dinner naturally falls on the current Wu Bai. When he returned to the village with Wu's father and the others, he found a lot of plants in the village that could be used as seasonings, so he picked some by the way.

    "I added the wild vegetables I picked on the road to the fish soup today." Wu Bai explained.

.Father Wu wiped his mouth and said, "So that's how it is, when you picked those things back just now, I thought you thought the little flowers on them were pretty, but I didn't expect these things to be so delicious in soup, I'll do it tomorrow. I'll pick some more for you, and you'll put some of these things in the soup in the future!"

    "Okay, but Father, you can't hurt the roots of those wild vegetables, maybe they will continue to sprout and grow!"

    Father Wu nodded and agreed.

    At this time, looking at the fish soup that was almost bottomed out in the bowl, Brother Wu seemed to have thought of something, and said, "The person we brought back doesn't seem to have eaten yet, do you want to make some fish soup for him again? There's not enough soup in this bowl!"

    "No need, I just brought some out for him alone, and when we finish eating, I'll bring it to him." Wu Bai replied.

.Only then did Brother Wu feel at ease and continue to eliminate the last bit of fish soup in the soup bowl.