Because Ning Qiao has been ill recently, he has been drinking medicine. On this day, Dong Heng brought a bowl of medicine and wanted to feed Ning Qiao, but Ning Qiao was afraid of hardship since he was a child. After persuading him for a long time, Ning Qiao would be suspicious, so he put down the medicine bowl and left. Before leaving, he persuaded Ning Qiao to drink the medicine later.

    After he left, the little waiter saw that the medicine was about to get cold, so he held a bowl and wanted to feed Ning Qiao the medicine again. He had been by Ning Qiao's side since he was a child. Coaxing Ning Qiao to say that it was not bitter, but before he could say anything, he fell to the ground, and the medicine in the bowl was scattered on the ground.

.This time, Ning Qiao also understood that the problem was in the bowl of medicine, but when he thought that the bowl of medicine was brought in by Dong Heng, he was terrified.

    Ning Qiao endured the grief of being killed by someone who had been with him since he was a child, and escaped from Dong's mansion while no one was paying attention, but Dong's mansion soon sent someone to chase him out, and he was exhausted and collapsed in a row. In the corner of the alley, only then did he escape.

    After that, he met Wu Bai and the others. Fortunately, he was rescued by Wu Bai and the others.

    in court

    Dong Heng was pressed to his knees on the ground, and the tall master in the hall slapped the hall and shouted, "Who is kneeling?"

    "Xiaguan Dong Heng." Dong Heng had never seen such a posture before, and when he saw Ning Qiao who was also kneeling on the side, he was immediately paralyzed on the ground.

."Bold Dong Heng, someone sued you for murdering your husband. I hope you will be summoned quickly, so as not to suffer from flesh and blood." Master Gao said.

    When he saw that Ning Qiao was still alive, Dong Heng knew that he was finished.

    In addition to the unfinished evidence in his family and the testimony of the pharmacist's second, in fact, whether Dong Heng tells the truth or not, he will be sentenced, but if he does not confess honestly, he is likely to be tortured and suffer from flesh and blood. After figuring out that he could not escape this disaster no matter what, Dong Heng honestly explained what he had done.

    He admitted that he had murdered Ning Qiao in order to marry the little brother of the minister of the Ministry of Rites.

    Mr. Gao did not expect that there is actually the Office of the Minister of Rites involved in it, and immediately sent someone to invite Su Mingda, the Minister of Rites to come over.

.After Su Mingda came, he looked at Dong Heng coldly. He didn't expect that he had gone wrong and mistook the jackal for the little white rabbit.

    "Lord Gao." Su Mingda didn't kneel down, but he still bowed his hands to Lord Gao.

    "Come here, show Master Su a seat." Master Gao instructed.

    Soon a yamen moved a chair to Su Mingda.

    Then Master Gao said to Su Mingda: "Master Su, this person said that he would attack his husband because he wanted to marry your little brother."

.Su Mingda didn't stand up from his seat, he sat down and answered directly: "Sir Gao, this person is a reviewer of the Hanlin Academy, his name is Dong Heng, this year's Xinke Jinshi, I think he is young and promising, and his family background is innocent, so I think I wanted to marry him, but I didn't expect that the other party would dare to deceive me and tell me that he didn't have a wife at home, who would have known that he could do such cruel things behind his back."

    "You are talking nonsense, you clearly know that there is a husband in my family, and you threatened me to let the husband and I reconcile." Dong Heng saw that the other party had reversed black and white, pushed two, five or six, and immediately became annoyed and blurted out.

    "Master Su, this Dong Heng is slightly different from what you said. I wonder if you recognize what he said?" Master Gao asked Su Li, looking at him.

.Su Li looked at Lord Gao, thinking that the other party was being kind to him at the moment. That was because he didn't catch his own handle. If he continued to deny it and Dong Heng would come up with some evidence, wouldn't he? He was charged with false testimony in court, so after thinking for a while, he said again: "Okay, I admit that I know that there is a husband in Dong Heng's family, and I don't want my son to marry someone else as a concubine, so I propose As long as he reconciles with his husband, he will marry his son, but I didn't let Dong Heng kill his husband, Lord Gao, there is nothing wrong with me doing this, right?"

    Master Gao was silent for a moment, nodded, and then said to Dong Heng: "You have evidence to refute what Master Su said just now. If not, then Master Su can leave. After all, Master Su also said, He didn't let you kill your husband."

.Dong Heng was choked. Su Mingda did not let him kill Ning Qiao. It was he who had bad thoughts on Ning Qiao. As the only brother of Ning Yuan's family, if Ning Qiao died, he would not only get the Ning family. of the property, and can also marry the little brother of the minister of the Ministry of Rites.

    In this way, the money will also come, and the power will gradually come. There is no better way for him than Ning Qiao's death, so he immediately made up his mind to kill Ning Qiao without thinking too much.

    However, seeing that Su Mingda was able to distance himself from him so easily, without taking any responsibility, Dong Heng resented and rushed towards Su Mingda, wanting to strangle him.

.He was still muttering: "It's all your fault, if you didn't want to marry your pregnant little brother to me and pull a fig leaf for your family, how could I do anything to my husband? How could I end up in such a situation, it's all your fault, I'm going to kill you."

    Of course, as a scholar, he was not very strong, and was quickly pulled away by the surrounding yamen.

    In the end, Dong Heng was sentenced to death by Lord Gao and executed after the autumn.

    And Su Mingda left Dali Temple safe and sound.

    However, although he had nothing to do with him, his official position was still not preserved. The emperor dismissed him from home on the grounds that he was not upright and the housekeeper was not strict. The people of the capital naturally heard about the case of killing his wife. The reason was because he wanted to marry the pregnant Zu Li to Dong Heng.

.For a while, as long as the people of the Su family go out, they will be thrown rotten eggs by the people.

    Su Mingda lost his official position, rights, and reputation because of the Zuli affair. Naturally, his fatherly love for Zuli no longer existed in his heart. Zu Li sent it out of the capital and to the temple of their Su family, and planned to let Zu Li reflect on it for a long time. After that, the entire Su residence was gradually forgotten in people's sight.

    Two years later, Zhao Chengnan returned from the border.

    He met three people on the way back, so he brought them back with him.

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-06-06 23:43:12~2021-06-10 13:08:30~

.Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 Chimi;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard