"That's not the case, Dad, listen to my explanation!" Wu Kangan hurriedly stopped on the threshold and said.

    Father Wu stopped closing the door, looked at him and said, "Tell me, you'd better come up with a reason that makes me satisfied."

."My husband is pregnant and can't travel long distances, so I left the two of them in the capital." Wu Kangan explained.

    "Then did you find someone to take care of them?" Father Wu asked slowly.

    Wu Kangan nodded quickly: "Of course, I will definitely find someone to take care of them before I can come back with confidence!" As for the person who was looking for Xiao Zimo, Wu Kangan thought about it and still didn't tell Father Wu, otherwise he felt that he was today. Definitely can't get in.

    After getting Wu Kangan's affirmative answer, Wu's father stepped aside and let Wu Kangan enter the store.

    Xingfeng Village

    The news that Wu Kangan passed the jinshi examination and became an official in the capital spread all of a sudden, and the villagers knew about it.

    Everyone came to Wu's house to congratulate them.

.Of course, Wu Kang'an's family also knew about this, and came to the Wu family to say congratulations, but found that his brother actually stayed in the capital and did not come back. When asked why, he knew that it was because he was pregnant, so he could not come back. Afterwards, his maiden family was obviously overjoyed.

    They didn't expect their brother to have such good fortune, they all became official husbands, and now they are pregnant with a child, it can be said that their life has been extremely happy, because they are their own brothers, they have no jealousy. He was happy.

    As for the other people in the village, it's different. Those people are very depressed. Why haven't potential stocks like Wu Kangan been caught by their brothers!

.Because the Wu family has no clansmen, and there is no such thing as an ancestral hall, his family didn't care about these things before, but now Wu Kang'an has been admitted to the jinshi, and his identity is not the same, so the village chief Wu closed the town shop. When I got home, I called the villagers to help rebuild an ancestral hall, which would be the ancestral hall of his Wu family in the future.

    There are many people and great strength, plus the Wu family entertains all kinds of delicious food every day, and there is still wages after the end, but in just a few days, the ancestral hall was successfully built.

    Although Wu Kangan is now an official, but the character of filial piety is the first of the hundred virtues, so the village chief Wu stood at the front and led the people of the Wu family to worship in the direction of the ancestral hall.

.After the sacrifice, Village Chief Wu took out a blank genealogy, wrote his parents' names on it, and then arranged them in order, and wrote all the names of the Wu family. , all the names of the Wu clan will be recorded on this in the future.

    After the recording was completed, Village Chief Wu wrapped the genealogy in oiled paper and hung it in the midair of the ancestral hall, and took the Wu family out of the ancestral hall.

    ......

    Because the appointment time with the caravan was approaching, and he was worried about Wu Bai and his two brothers, Wu Kangan set off towards Lizhou Mansion by himself.

.The reason why I didn't bring the rest of the Wu family is because the child in Wu Dafu is only two months left to be born, which is even more unsuitable for long-distance travel than Wu Erfu. When a grandchild was born, everyone in the Wu family was worried and could not tolerate any mistakes.