Seeing that they had just arrived, the doorman showed them another way, and that road led to the one behind.

    The three of Wu Bai followed behind the doorman and kept walking until they suddenly came to a lobby. The lobby was luxuriously furnished. There were many seats against the wall, and a book was placed on the table next to the seats.

.They first found a place to sit down, and then opened the book, wanting to see what the mystery was inside, why there was such a book on every table.

    As a result, when I opened it, it was not a book at all, but a book that was equivalent to a menu. This book recorded all kinds of things, including various things to eat and drink, as well as the four treasures of the study. Everything is marked with a price.

    Finally, many book titles were recorded in the last three pages of this book, such as the Four Books and Five Classics, and the titles of various strange stories.

    Wu Bai asked the little boy who brought them here, only to know that as long as Moxiang Pavilion is what is recorded in this book, as long as they pay the money, this store will provide them.

.Of course, if they really can't afford valuables like books, it's not impossible for them to borrow them, but there are two conditions. One is that they must be seen here and cannot be taken away, and the other is that You need to attach a few silver taels. Their pricing here is 100 cents per hour. It doesn’t matter what book you choose, it doesn’t matter if you can read ten books within this hour.

    Downstairs, Wu Bai and others were talking to Xiaotong, wanting to know more about the situation.

    Upstairs, Xiao Zimo was talking to the shopkeeper in the store when he suddenly stopped and looked at the elegant seat downstairs in disbelief.

    "Young Master Xiao, Young Master Xiao?" The shopkeeper just introduced Xiao Zimo about the new inkstone in the store, how good and precious. After speaking, he was about to ask the other party if he was satisfied, but the other party kept staring at the building. See below.

.After shouting twice, the other party still ignored him, and the shopkeeper himself walked to the edge of the window and followed Xiao Zimo's line of sight.

    There is an elegant seat there, three people are sitting, two of them seem to be a husband and wife, and the other little brother who seems to be young seems to feel their gaze, and also looks up at it.

    In just a moment, the little brother smiled in this direction.

    The shopkeeper hurriedly looked at Xiao Zimo's face, but found that there was a faint smile on the other side's face, and then he swore in his heart that he definitely saw Xiao Zimo, the famous big iceberg in the capital, the corner of his mouth just now. Tick ​​it up a bit and it's definitely a laugh.

    Even if Xiao Zimo quickly straightened the arc of the thread and turned to look at him, his face was as frosty as before, and the shopkeeper's heart suddenly fell.

.Originally, there were many rumors in the outside world that Xiao Zimo was a cold, unfriendly person, and he was always very indifferent to others, which caused him to be very flustered when facing Xiao Zimo. He really didn't want to deal with Xiao Zimo.

    But at this moment, when he saw this side of Xiao Zimo that was not known to ordinary people, he suddenly became less nervous.

    He spoke again and re-introduced his inkstone to Xiao Zimo.

    I thought that I would have to spend more words to make the shopkeeper who bought the inkstone stunned by Xiao Zimo, because Xiao Zimo interrupted his introduction and said to him: "No need to say more, give I'll pack it up and take it to my house."