"That's fine, second brother listens to you." Wu Kangan nodded.

    "By the way, second brother, you can help the other party to pack up the things on his clothes or in his pocket, and find a corner to put them away. After all, those things should be more important to that person than clothes." Wu Bai Take a step back.

.Hearing this, Wu Kangan took out everything he could find in his clothes and put them in a small corner of the carriage as Wu Bai said.

    Wu Bai also took the clothes and walked to the river again. He chose a place where the river was relatively fast, and tossed the clothes into the water. Then he returned to the upstream with confidence and refilled his water bag with water. .

    Everything was ready, and Second Brother Wu was also repaired. Everyone got on the carriage and left the river and continued to move towards the capital.

    They didn't know that just after they left, a group of people in black came here. The people in black came along the river, not the official road, so the two people did not meet.

    The man in black searched for a while by the river, and suddenly a man in black found a piece of cloth from the water. He shouted in a hoarse voice, "I found it."

.The leader of the man in black took a look at the rag in the opponent's hand and said, "He really floated here along the river, and everyone continues to chase."

    Then they chased down the river downstream.

    On the carriage, Wu Bai dug out the powder from a bag they had bought along the way through other state capitals, took out an unused brush, and dipped it lightly on the edge of a box of big red powder. Then he placed a red mole on the eyebrow of the strange man lying on the couch in the carriage, which was a sign that only my brother had.

    "Brother Bai, what are you doing?" Second brother Wu asked in confusion.

."Brother, you didn't see it clearly just now, but when my second brother and I helped him to the carriage, we saw clearly that this man has multiple fatal injuries, which should be done by the enemy's family. For the sake of our little lives, so Cover it up for him, wait until the next place, if someone asks about his identity, you and the second brother will say that this is our little brother Li Ge'er, who is not acclimatized and sick." Wu Bai instructed.

    Wu Erfu glanced at the lying person, and found that the other party was indeed much more gorgeous than before. The red between his eyebrows was really heart-wrenching. Fortunately, he already knew that the other party was a man. Otherwise, let a good-looking little brother stay by their side, he is a little worried that his husband will be confused by the other party.

    Thinking of Wu Bai's instructions just now, he nodded, indicating that he knew.

.Wu Kangan, who was carrying a carriage on the back of the carriage, naturally heard the conversation between the two, but he didn't know what the two were talking about. Isn't that a man? How did you become Li Ge?

    Full of doubts, they arrived at an inn before the sun went down.

    As soon as Wu Kangan opened the curtain of the carriage, he was shocked for a moment by the dazzling face of the other party, but he quickly realized what the previous conversation between Brother Bai and his husband meant.

    "There is an inn here, we will settle here first, and continue to leave tomorrow." Wu Kangan said.

    "Okay, second brother, you go to open the guest room first, and then pick us up." Wu Bai said.

    "Okay." Wu Kangan nodded and left.

.Wu Bai in the carriage thought that the second brother just saw the shocked appearance of the injured man, and felt that it was not safe to just put a cinnabar mole on the other side, because in this way, the other side's face became more and more shocking. He and the second brother both have people they like, so they don't think the other party is so attractive.

    Thinking that no matter what they do now, they need to keep a low profile, so he took out a veil from the burden and put it on the other side.

    Sure enough, the face was covered, and the other party seemed to be just an ordinary little brother, and Wu Bai was relieved.

    Of course, a full set is required for the show, and he once again picks out a piece of clothing from his own baggage.

    At this time, Brother Wu had already booked the room and came over.

.Wu Bai first helped the second brother to get off the carriage, and then said to the second brother Wu: "Second brother, change him into brother's clothes. Well, I have already put the clothes there."

    When the second brother Wu came down with the other party on his back, the clothes had already been changed. Perhaps because the other party was young, Wu Bai's clothes fit just right.

    They handed over the carriage to the second in the store to help take care of it, and carried the other side into the inn.

    The innkeeper saw that they were carrying a little brother, and the other party was wearing a veil. He was afraid that the other party had some serious disease and infect him, so he asked, "What's wrong with him?"

    Wu Bai replied according to what he had negotiated before: "This is my younger brother Li Ge'er. It is the first time that I have followed us for a long trip. Some of them are unaccustomed to the soil and feel unwell and have some rashes on their face. I am afraid of scaring others, so I wear it. veil."

.Hearing that it was just unacceptable, the shopkeeper was relieved and let them go upstairs.

    Wu Kangan opened two guest rooms. After all, they have always opened like this. Although he has a husband, for the safety of the younger brother Bai, Brother Bai and the second brother both live in one room. A room where a big man lives in Wu Kangan.

    Now that there is a man, and the other party is a patient, he can't take care of himself, so he plans to let the other party live in a room with him. Anyway, everyone is a man, so don't care.

    Early the next morning, they went downstairs to get breakfast, went back to the room to eat, then fed Li Ge'er some porridge and water, changed new ointment, and set off on the carriage again.

    This time it was the same. Not long after he and the others left the inn, someone went to the inn to question the innkeeper.

    "Injured man? . No, I haven't seen any injured men lately. "The shopkeeper waved his hands again and again.

    Those people searched the inn, and they did not see the injured man, so they left on horseback.

    After they left, the shopkeeper remembered that he forgot to tell the other party that they had a sick little brother here yesterday, but the shopkeeper thought about it, the other party was looking for a man and not a little brother, and the other party had gone far, he And then put it behind him.

    The gate of the capital

    Wu Bai and the others have been queuing up here for a long time. They have been queuing until the sun is in the west since the morning, and they are about to be lined up. Everyone thinks that they should be able to enter the city before sunset.

.But they didn't expect that several luxurious carriages would appear behind them at this time. The carriages also brought a lot of attendants. These people did not line up according to the rules, and went straight to the city gate with carriages. The soldier facing the city gate took out a sign, and then the other party entered the city smoothly.

    After they entered, Wu Bai counted forward and found that there were still seven or eight teams left to get their turn. Who knew that only a few people would enter the city without stopping, and a large group of people came in the distance. Also powerful people.

    Sure enough, the other party also took out a sign and entered the city smoothly.

    After that, it was as if some kind of switch was turned on, and horses and carts kept entering the city, but none of the soldiers guarding the city gate dared to stop them, so they all let the other party into the city.

    As time passed, there was a constant commotion in the queue. .