The Wu family father and son looked at each other and followed.

    The other people in the yard were not blind people. Wu Bai made it clear that he didn't want to tell them, so they still joined together. Isn't that arrogant, so they dispersed. After all, Wu Bai's affairs are for them. It doesn't matter at all, the most important thing now is this government test.

.After Wu's father and Wu Kang'an entered the room, Wu Bai immediately closed the door, and then took out the sixty taels of silver from his pocket and handed it to Wu's father.

    Father Wu looked at the silver in his hand, a little frightened, as if he was not holding silver, but some hot potato. He asked nervously, "Brother Bai, where did you get the silver?"

    Wu Kangan also looked at Wu Bai nervously.

    Wu Bai quickly explained: "Dad, second brother, don't be nervous, I got this money in a normal way. Well, it's the jewelry drawing you saw yesterday, and I sold it."

    "Isn't that what you just drew and played with? How can you still sell money?" Father Wu wrote you don't lie to me!

.Wu Kangan knew that the jewelry blueprint could be sold, but he didn't think it could sell so much money, so he asked, "Where did you sell it?"

    "It's the jade shop we went to that day. His family is also selling all kinds of jewelry." Wu Bai said honestly.

    "Jade shop?" Wu Kangan muttered these words in his mouth, and then suddenly seemed to remember something, and asked eagerly: "Is the person who sent you back today is the man named Xiao Zimo!"

    Although he was questioning, his tone was affirmative.

    Seeing that Wu Bai had guessed it, he didn't hide it, and honestly admitted: "Yes!"

    "Master Xiao? Why did he send you back?" Father Wu didn't understand.

    "Why else, he must be interested in our little brother." Wu Kangan said helplessly.

.Father Wu thought it was a little incredible: "No way? Then Young Master Xiao is from a big family, how could he look at our brother Bai?" He is not blind!

    Wu Bai: "..." Dad, am I not your favorite little brother?

    I thought that Father Wu's words were the most shocking, but I didn't expect Second Brother Wu to also take a sentence: "Of course people don't really like Brother Bai, I guess they think that Brother Bai is too stupid and wants to Come to deceive your body and deceive your heart, and wait until Brother Bai is succeeded by him, and then you can escape."

    "Then Young Master Xiao doesn't look like that kind of person!" Father Wu sighed.

    "Yes, yes, I can guarantee that Xiao Zimo is definitely not that kind of person." Wu Bai assured.

."Look, Brother Bai has only met that Xiao Zimo twice, he just trusts him so much, I think he's completely bewildered by that Xiao Zimo now, those young masters are used to these methods, Dad. Next, you have to keep an eye on Brother Bai, and you can't let him meet that Xiao Zimo again. If the other party deceives Brother Bai and does something wrong, how will you explain to your mother and father? ." Wu Kangan said anxiously.

    Because he had to prepare for the exam himself, he left the matter of staring at Brother Bai to Father Wu.

    Father Wu also felt that the things his second son was worried about really had to be guarded against, so he agreed.

    It is precisely because of this that Wu Bai was unable to meet with Xiao Zimo alone until the examination in Wu Kang'an Mansion was over.

.Although he knew that Xiao Zimo would definitely not hurt him, Father Wu and the others didn't believe it, and Father Wu and the others were also thinking of him, so Wu Bai was not dissatisfied with this, because he firmly believed that even if the two met for a while We can't meet each other, but we will be together in the end.

    No, on this day, he was on the second floor of the inn with the Wu family and his son, waiting for the results of the government exam to be posted when he received a letter.

    The letter was written to him by Xiao Zimo. Xiao Zimo said that he had returned to Beijing. Because his father was ill, he had to go back and have a look, so he had no time to say goodbye to Wu Bai, and only left a letter to let him go. The person handed it over to him, and Xiao Zimo also said in the letter that when he returned, he would definitely solve the marriage that his parents had promised him, and let Wu Bai wait for him.

    Wu Bai believed Xiao Zimo's words, he believed that the other party would solve everything and marry him.

.Wu Kangan, who was next to him, saw his younger brother smiling while looking at the stationery, and it was a little uncomfortable. He regretted that he should not bring his younger brother to Fucheng, and his little white rabbit was about to be abducted by the big bad wolf.

    Father Wu was lying on the window, craned his neck and looked downstairs, wanting to see the people who will enter the inn as soon as possible.

    The results of the government test are usually posted when the noon time arrives. Because it has not yet reached the noon time, Father Wu is equivalent to looking forward to it in vain.

    After that, the three did not return to the small courtyard. They had a rare luxury, so they ordered some food in the inn and continued to wait for the results to be posted.

    Just after noon, the results of the government exam were posted, and the people in Fucheng exploded at once, and everyone began to discuss who had passed the exam this time.

.The private rooms of major restaurants and inns were also overcrowded, and Wu Bai and the others could still hear the sound of discussions coming from the private room next door.

    "I guess that Han Feiyu must be on the list."

    "And that Wei Cheng, I guess he should be the first person in this government test."

    "No, no, this time the first person should be Wu Xingwen. He became famous at a young age. He was admitted to Tongsheng at the age of eight. Now, at the age of ten, his master said that it would be no problem to test a Juren with his knowledge. The first person to test a scholar is not easy to catch."

    "No, the head of the case should be Wei Cheng. That Wei Cheng was instructed by the old man of the Hanlin Academy who returned to his hometown from the capital for the elderly. He was admitted to the jinshi. Even if Wu Xingwen became famous at a young age, he was too young. Without the guidance of a famous teacher, it is possible to say that he is the top three in the government exam, but who made him meet Wei Cheng?"

."Hahaha, everyone's analysis makes sense."

    "Look downstairs, there is a good news person coming in. I don't know which Xiongtai was lucky enough to be selected. You must invite this meal!"

    "Sheng Zijin, Qinghe Village, Muyuan County, who is Sheng Zijin?" A loud shout came from downstairs of the inn.

    "Here and here." Sheng Zijin responded hurriedly.

    "Congratulations, Brother Sheng..." A group of people surrounded Sheng Zijin with a proud face and patted Rainbow Fart.

    "Look, someone is coming downstairs again."

    "This time it should be Brother Tang!"

    "Sure enough, it's Brother Tang, He Xi!"

    "It should be Brother Li's turn next. You are the one with the best knowledge here. My brother would like to congratulate you in advance."

    "Where, hahaha..."

."It's really Brother Li, I'm consecrated today, I've even guessed twice."

    "Hey, look, there is another person who announces the good news in the inn. I don't know who it is, but he is actually ranked before Brother Li."

    Because the roll call of the government exam usually starts from the last one and moves forward, so the later the person who receives the good news, the higher the ranking.

    A few people were wondering when they heard the announcer downstairs shouting, "Who is Wu Kang'an in Xingfeng Village, Qinghuai County?