Turn 23: The Day The Black Knights Were Born

"A group of Villains are holding a group of Civilians hostages. They claimed this all for the newly risen villain, Zero. Their demands are still unkown and what does Zero exactly want?"

Izuku turned off the TV and stared at the black screen. He has barely made any public moves as Zero yet and there's already villains ruining his image.

"So, what are you going to do about them?" C.C. asked.

"Its simple." Izuku stood up, heading for helmet on the coffee table. "I'm going to put an end to them"
_______________________________________________

"I can't get any closer." Hawks spoke as he idled in the air close to a nearby skyscraper that was built on a small island surrounded by water with only one bridge that leads to the building.

"Stay back for now"

"Understood" Hawks spoke as he backed off and returned to the base camp they made at outside the building. "Theres no easy way in without being spotted."

"Only if All Might here, this would be done in an instant" a man spoke as he intensely stared at a computer.

"No demands?" Hawks asked.

"No, none at all" the man answered.

"Sir!"

"What is it?" The man asked.

"We just recieved a message from zero"
_______________________________________________

"What the hell do you mean van three was just stolen by zero? What was gibson doing?" The same man who filmed Zero during his hostage situation on the highway asked.

"He said it happened before he even knew what was happening."

"Well where's van three now?" He asked.

"Uh, heading for the police and heroes."
_______________________________________________

"Its Zero, shall we open fire?" A man asked they had their guns pointed at Zero who stood atop on the news van he had stolen.

"No stand by, well capture him when he's surrounded." A man answered.

"What the hell is his plan anyways?" Ohgi asked as he drove the van with a mask covering his face.

"Who knows. We might die before we actually find out. Theres no real wscape route beside the one were heading to" Kallen said as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Quit your whining and focus on driving" Dabi spoke from the back.

"You sure we should even trust this Zero guy?" Spinner asked.

"No, I said he looked shifty to me" Tamaki answered.

"You're just salty he won't give you a real job" Kallen said with a small smirk.

'Detective Tsukauchi. You're a good man. But all you're going to do is get in my way. As much as I would like to take you out right now, you'll be more useful alive for now' Zero thought to himself.

"I would say it's honor to meet you Zero, but it's not" Tsukauch spoke. "Are you part of their group or are you here to help us? But regardless, our concerns take priority over yours. And so for all the lives you took in Shinjuku, we should just end you here. A man like you doesn't deserve a trial"

'Maybe I was wrong'

"Naomasa Tsukauchi. Which would you choose? The people who are dead or your wife who is alive?" Zero asked, making Tsukauchi widen his eyes in a bit if shock.