Turn 20: The Game For Resources

"Tamaki, what are you doing?" Kallen asked she saw tamaki having a mini tantrum.

"Zero completely blew me off!" Tamaki answered, stomping his feet.

"Let me guess, he find out about those expensive dinners" Kallen smirked at him.

"So it was you!" Tamaki yelled as Dabi grabbed him by the back of the his collar, dragging him away.

"Come on kid. I'll put you to work if it'll shut you up" Dabi groaned as he dragged him away. Kallen just shook her head and kept walking in another direction. As she walked, when ran into Stain.

"Where's Zero?" He asked licking his lips.

"Dont know. Go keep looking elsewhere" Kallen squeezed around him since the hallway they were in was relatively small. "Creep" Kallen whispered as she sped away towards the room where they kept her Glasgow.

Lurking in the shadow as the best as she could, Uraraka followed Kallen to the Glasgow. Seeing Dabi and Stain in the same vicinity without killing each other shocked her since the last time she heard they didn't like each other. And Kallen talking to both of them.

"Kallen" Zero called out as he approached her from behind.

"Zero, what is it?" Kallen asked.

"Forgive me. But I must ask you to look after Eri for a while. You're the only person I trust to look after her. So could you watch over her?" Zero asked.

"OH, I was hoping to work on the Glasgow. But i watch over her." Kallen shrugged.

"Thank you. That is all" He said walking away from Kallen.
_______________________________________________

Kallen opened the door to be met face to face with C.C. 

"You must be the on who's going to look after the girl" C.C. spoke casually.

"Uh, yeah. Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before" Kallen asked.

"If you'd like to know, ask Zero" C.C. said walking past Kallen. The only real conclusion she could really come up with is that it was Zero's mistress or something like that.

Pushing it passed her, she entered the room to see a little girl coloring in a coloring book.

"You must be Eri" Kallen said announcing her presence to Eri.
_______________________________________________

In his office, izuku sat at his desk holding his metal hero mask. It was scratched, chipped, and more fragile than when he first got it.

"Are you going to keep staring at that junk?" C.C. asked.

"Its not junk. It's who I am- or was." Izuku answered.

"Who were you?" C.C. asked.

"I was... I was weak." Izuku answered. "But, because of our contract, I'm strong. Strong enough to change this world built on lies" izuku started to squeeze his old mask until it caved in. A sharp piece of the mask pierced his skin, causing blood to drip from his palm onto the floor. C.C. just watched as Izuku stared at his bloody hand. "I have an appearance to make"
_______________________________________________

Zero sat across from a man in a fancy suit that would cost a fortune for someone even like Endeavor. On the table in between them sat a chess board. The man wore a smirk as he had more pieces on the board than Zero. Zero went to move his Bishop. The man's smirk slowly faded as he looked over the board.

"Check mate" Zero spoke, returning the smirk from under his mask.

"I-i, don't understand. You cheated" he pointed at Zero.

"Did I?" Zero asked.

"You must've. Tell me how you did it" the man accused him.

"I don't waste my time with sore losers" Zero stood up from his seat. "I have somewhere to be. I epect you to transfer your assets by Midnight"