Turn 22: Returning The Devil's Cape

"Yo, Bakugou, where you going?" Kaminari asked as he and Kirishima caught up to him.

"I'm going to make that nerd regretting leaving" Bakugou answered as he marched to the gate.

"Really? Where you even going to look?" Kirishima asked making him stop.

"How hard can it be to find that green haired idiot in this city?" Bakugou asked.

"Gee, what's up with you?" Kaminari asked.

"You've been focused on Midoryia a lot more than usual" Kirishima smirked.

"No I am not!" Bakugou yelled.

"And he's back to normal" Kaminari chuckled.
_______________________________________________

Uraraka sat in her room alone. She was stuck in her thoughts. Just the thought of Kallen talking with Zero alone scared her. How is she supposed to tell someone that? Can she? 

"Uraraka" Someone called through her door with a knock.

"OH, Uh, come in" Uraraka said as she fixed up her desk area quickly. She looked over to see Momo opening the door. "Can I help you?" She asked politely.

"I just wanted to check on you" Momo answered.

"I'm fine. Why?" Uraraka asked.

"Its just that you rarely have spoken lately. We've all have been a little worried. So that's why I wanted to check up on you" Momo answered, taking a seat on the edge of Uraraka's bed.

"OH, I'm sorry for making you guys worry about me. It's just that, I feel like I could've done something to prevent Eri from being taken" Uraraka looked down. "And Bakugou could've lost his quirk"

"None of that is your fault. That's all on Zero and whoever helped him in. So don't worry so much. We'll get her back. As much as I don't like it, Midoryia is out there right now looking for her." Momo said offering a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I guess so." Uraraka said, slowly returning the smile.
_______________________________________________

Kallen opened her eyes to be assaulted by the light. It took her a moment for her eyes to adjust to the brightness. Waking up, she expected for Eri to be in the room. Not to see breakfast on the table. What she didn't really expect was to look down and see Zero's cape covering her up.

Her face turned a deep red as she saw the cape. She just stood up and tossed it on the chair. Kallen tried to forget about it since it was just him trying to be nice. Nothing else.

Seeing there was a piece of paper next to the plate of breakfast with her name on it, she decided not to let it go to waste, she took her time to eat eat it. After the food was all gone, she grabbed his cape and slung it over her shoulder. Exiting the room, she saw Dabi and Shigaraki arguing, again.

'How can he work with these idiots?' Kallen asked herself.

Kallen walked the opposite way of the two. She wanted to check on her Mech like she wanted to yesterday. But she took the job from Zero to watch Eri. Which she doesn't regret one bit.

"Yo, Kallen. Nice Hair" Tamaki called out a cross the room. Kallen just gave him the side eye as she kept walking.

There he was. Zero was talking to Stain and Ohgi. She had notice he wasn't wearing his cape since she had it. This was the first time she could properly see what he was wearing under the cape.

He wore a dark purple suite with golden stripes, long wrapped sleeves, and a frilled white cravat. It was a mixed fashion of a Victorian outfit with a sleek body suit.

"Kallen. You're up late" Zero said approaching Kallen, sending her back to reality.

"Yeah, well... here's your cape" She tossed him his cape. "Now excuse me. I have yo check on my mech"

"Actually, that one is mine now. We have something new coming in. And I feel like you're going to like it." Zero said getting Kallens attention again.

"What is it?" Kallen asked.

"You'll see" Zero responded.