The Nine of Clubs

Start from the beginning

" I'll not spare him let him the King or whatever of Madhavgarh he made my sister cry, abuse her I won't spare him" he announced and went towards the door but approached him fast blocking his way.

" No Bhai please there is still left," I told him how he gets to know the truth and now wants me back.

" I don't want to go back Bhai, I don't want to and I was going to tell you everything but seeing your and Kirti's happiness I stopped and waited for the right movement to break my relationship with him so Ma and Papa won't know"

" But we have to tell Ma and Papa about it," Kirti said standing up.

" Nahi Bhabhi" I shook my head and look at Bhai" I don't want anyone to know about my marriage and that's why you also didn't tell about marriage to anyone, isn't it?"

" Bhai please I know I did a mistake but I don't want to remember this mistake every time" I walk past him " if we tell Ma, Papa about it they'll become tensed that her daughter lived there where her life was at stake " I turned to Bhai " if you do something everyone gets to know about it relatives, neighbours everyone and I don't know if he will be affected or not but we will sure god knows what things they'll say to Ma, Papa how many taunts are throw in my direction"

" I know I made a mistake but I don't want to announce it to everyone "

" Bhai promises me you won't do anything" I grab Bhai's hand looking at him, he closed his eyes and nodded.

" What if his family did something?" Kirti asked, I clicked my tongue.

" They won't we will never get across them"

" About Rehan?"

I hugged Bhai.

I'll make sure he won't do anything.

---------

Night

Mansion

I throw the glass and it shattered on the floor close to his feet as he descended the stairs.

" What are you doing?" He asked looking at the broken glass and plates on the floor.

" Vahi jo tumne mere ghar par kiya tha, tamasha" I throw another glass.

He walked towards me and stand in front of me.

" Aren't you scared standing in the home of someone who tried to force you?" He asked gritting his teeth, he is glaring at me anger was visible, and I smirked.

" Finally you know how it feels when someone put fake allegations" he grabbed my forearm and yanked me towards him.

" So you were taking revenge on me?" He asked pulling me closer, I chuckled.

" Revenge? Believe me Rehan this is not even this much " I show the little gap between my thumb and forefinger" of what happened with me even I don't want to do anything that happened today but you forced me"

" I forced you? I the King of Madhavgarh was dragged out by my collar you think I'm helpless I can take you with me but it was you who forced me not to do anything because he was your father, my ego hurt but I still didn't do anything"