Magical

⚠️ Steam ahead....

PEYTON

I didn't even hesitate. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was that I couldn't keep away from Beau anymore. I was fully aware that he might hurt me the way Dane hurt Amanda, but it was a risk I was willing to take.

Beau had a tight grip on my hand as we hurried through the lobby of the hotel and into the elevator. I kept my head down the entire time, somewhat aware of other people but not truly caring.

Beau's mouth found mine the second the elevator doors closed behind us. The firmness of his lips and the taste of his tongue was just like I remembered. The kiss was as good as it had been the last time, but with less restraint. Beau's hard body pinned me against the wall, making me all hot and flustered. He was still kissing me when the door opened on the tenth floor.

"Are you sharing a room?" I asked as we half sprinted towards the end of the hall. The rooms were further apart on this floor than on the one where I stayed with Amanda.

"It's a suite. I have my own bedroom."

"Oh." That explained the distance between the doors. The floor must be full of suites.

Beau wobbled a couple of times with the keycard but finally managed to get the door open. He gestured for me to go inside, so I did. He stepped in behind me and closed the door behind us.

"Wow."

It was a suite alright. I'd thought mine and Mandi's room was big, but this was easily double the size, excluding the bedrooms.

"Do you want anything to drink, or something..."

I shook my head. We both knew I wasn't there for another glass of champagne. Beau's eyes flared my way and I could see the hunger in them. He took my hand- which fit so perfectly in his bigger one - and led me to the door furthest away. All I managed to see before his mouth was back on mine was the huge, luxurious bed in the middle of the room. A second later, we landed on it.

Beau reached for me and tugged me closer to him. We laid on our sides and faced each other. I could feel the warmth from his body up against mine and his hot breath, which smelled from the beer he'd had earlier, against my face as he exhaled.

So many thoughts went through my head at once. I wondered if this would be my first time? If Beau would like it? To thoughts of how many other girls had been in this position with him? But I quickly pushed those thoughts away. This was just about me and him and the now. And if this was all I'd ever get with him, I was going to enjoy it.

It was as if Beau had a similar thought, because his moves and the way he kissed me were much softer and slower. His lips were firm against my own. I opened my mouth to his and allowed his tongue in. It was a soft caress, and I moaned. Tasting him like that was more intoxicating than the champagne at midnight.

My panties were more than damp. I pulled at Beau's shirt at the same time as I rubbed my legs together to ease the pressure down there, but it didn't help at all. I think it just made it worse.

Beau's callused hand caressed the arm that I had wrapped around his back, creating goosebumps along the way.

He coaxed me onto my back and rolled over me, using his weight to press me deliciously into the mattress. Our lower bodies were pushed firmly together. I felt Beau's arousal against the inside of my thigh and could no longer hold back a moan.

Beau appeared to appreciate the sound because his kisses became increasingly hotter. His tongue thrusted into my mouth, and he nibbled, licked and sucked on my bottom lip. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, beating almost as hard as my own. Our labored breaths mingled as we began to tug at each other's clothes.