"I am sorry but I will never change my mind, so you can keep your card."- I said stubbornly.

"Put it on the table Sejin. I hope she will understand our condition."- Mr. Bang said while looking at me.

"Just think about it Miss Y/N. The hearing is on 30 april. We will wait for you."- Soobin insisted.

Namjoon calmed the crying Taehyun and they all headed out of my apartment. I quickly went to my balcony and saw them getting inside their car. Taehyun was still sobbing. My heart ached seeing him like that. From our childhood he was always my most lovely brother.

"I can't melt like this. He also forgot me when I needed him the most. I will not forgive him this much easily."- she thought looking up in the sky with teary eyes but she didn't allowed them to fall.

"- she thought looking up in the sky with teary eyes but she didn't allowed them to fall

_______________________________________

A/N pov

Meanwhile inside the car

"How can see deny us this much easily? She is such a selfish girl."- Suga brusted angrily.

"No hyung, my noona is the most kindest person I ever know. She is behaving like this just because she is angry." -Taehyun said protecting his sister.

"But why is she angry with you. She didn't even show a single emotion after meeting her brother after a year. " - Soobin asked worried about the younger.

"She didn't meant any of those words. She is just hurt. I hurted her."- Taehyun cried again.

"Boys calm down she will come. And Taehyun don't cry I am sure your noona don't like to see you cry like this."-Bang PD scolded him for crying like a baby.

"How are you so sure about this Mr. Bang? What if she don't come?"- Sejin questioned with confusion.

"She loves Taehyun very much. She will definitely come for him."- Bang PD stated.

"And how do you know that she loves him? That selfish girl, didn't even tried to comfort him when he was crying. "- Suga asked not impressed by her behavior.

" Didn't you saw her picture with Taehyun in the living room. If she hated him why would she keep his pictures near him."- Bang PD said which made Taehyun look up instantly wiping his tears off, smiling like an idiot.

"Really PD nim."- He questioned just to confirm to which PD nim nodded his head.

"See I told you my noona loves me. Afterall I am her favourite brother."- Taehyun exclaimed happily.

"What do you mean by favourite? Do you have more cousins?"- Soobin frowned.

" Yes I do have. Noona's elder brother. But after her parents died he moved to Australia with his girlfriend."- He answered losing his smile.

"Boys we are here let's head inside."- This time Sejin interrupted the conversation and they all went inside where they were bombered by thousands of questions.

" Silence, we got a lawyer and she will be here by tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow. So no more questions. Go to bed now."- PD nim said happily to calm the wild boys.

They all went to there respective rooms except of Rm and Suga.
"Why did you lied PD nim?"- the leader asked with confusion.

"I didn't lied she will definitely come."- PD nim said with surity.

" But you just met her for less than one hour and you are so sure about her."- Suga protested as he didn't liked their first meet.

"To understand some people only 'The first meet' is enough . You won't understand as you are not experienced yet. Just go and sleep."- saying that he went to his room.

"What do you think Namjoon~ah? Will she come? I think she will not."- Suga questioned the younger.

"I don't know hyung. Let's just hope."- Saying this they also went to their rooms.

*____________________________________*

Hey guys,
I hope all of you liked it. This chapter is a bit short but don't mind.

Thank u💜