Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Augustus' POV

I was careful as I stood from the bed. Tallulah was in a deep peaceful sleep. She had turned to me halfway through the night, and Harthan had pulled her back flush to him.

His smoke was beginning to seep. He couldn't stray from me too long without the pull dragging him back inside. And he's been out all night. Snuggling tulip like it would be his last.

I surprisingly didn't feel jealously when it came to Harthan, seeing him with Tallulah was like watching myself with her. I called on Harthan, his dark mist growing and eating up his form.

Tallulah squirmed when she felt the empty bed. Her face morphing to a pout. I smiled and made my way to her, brushing her hair from her face.

"Good morning amore mio." I whispered. Her smile returned as she stretched, opening those big brown eyes.

"Good morning King Vercelis." She giggled at the proper name, glancing around for her new friend.

"He says good morning as well." I reassured her. I was nervous about Tallulah knowing about Harthan. He's been dying to feel her, and play with her. But I was apprehensive about it. I trust her, I do. She's just the first person to know about my ability to detach him, as well as the harvest. How easy it would be to claim him.

"I wanted to bathe you before work. Since I didn't get to last night." I tugged her out of bed, steadying her on her wobbly feet.

She sat on the counter, her body bare as I filled the tub. Her eyes lifted from her thighs as I touched her. She had no clue how intoxicating she was. Even when she was naked and bored,  sleepily picking at her nails. She smiled when she recognized the admiration in my eye.

"You were perfect last night." I whispered, moving her hair from her shoulders. I watched her fair skin flush pink.

"Why can't Harthan have sex with me?" Her question came out so blunt. I distanced myself from her, turning off the water. She hopped from the counter and made her way to the warm tub.

"Because you're mine Tallulah. That space is for me." I picked up the pitcher, wetting her white hair, the knots were going to need combed out. She turned before I could shampoo her pretty head.

"I think Harthan wants to share that space. I know Aurelia does." She perked. I sighed and pulled her head back, gently shampooing her scalp.

"It's only for me. I won't argue about it." I spoke
firmly, rinsing her hair. She was quiet for the duration of her bath. I felt her gazing at me through the mirror as I combed her hair.

She kept up her stare while I rubbed my oil into her skin, her eyes finally fluttering shut when I felt the oil between her legs. Letting my slick fingers play about in her folds. She glanced down at my hand then back up at me.

"Turn around." I demanded her softly. She turned, facing the mirror, her back to me. I held her hip, gently pushing on her back. She laid over the counter, opening her legs to me. All while staring at me expectantly through the mirror.

"I just bathed you and I can't seem to help myself." I whispered, running my finger up her wet length and shoving two of my digits deep inside her. She lurched forward, gasping at the force. I turned my hand, pressing into her walls. She squirmed, her toes curling into the bath mat.

"Daddy wants to fuck you again tulip." I groaned, feeling her drip against my knuckles. She lifted to her toes, arching for me and pushing back against my hand.

"I want to too." She whimpered, her lust filled eyes meeting mine in the reflection. I lifted one of her knees to the counter, opening her up for me. Keeping my eyes glued to her, I circled her wet core with my fingers, drawing out more of the sweet nectar. She gripped the counter, prepared to feel my length fill her. I stuffed the whole of my myself inside her. Quickly pushing against the limited depth she had. She yelped as I nudged her cervix. It only brought a smile to my face. She needed to get used to feeling me here, to liking it. I didn't like holding back.