Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Song credit to @27echocharlie~

Augustus' POV

I've been awake for a while, taking advantage of her sleepy form nuzzled into me. She squirmed quite a bit in her sleep. She had pulled her arm around me tucking it into my waist as if she was ensuring I wouldn't leave. It seemed my mate liked cuddling, something I personally never did. But I felt different about it when it came to her. I loved the way her white hair felt against my skin, the way her warm body made me feel as if I had a soul of my own.

I had already missed my meeting with lord Hiram, due to the pull I felt to stay in bed with her. It wasn't often I was able to feel her like this, and I was going to enjoy the moment while I could.

Her body curled, stretching in her sleep as she hugged me tighter and lifted her leg over me. I smiled as she settled back into her deep sleep, mewling a little sniffle as she adjusted her head. I cursed my erection as it grew for her unintentional movements.

I gently tugged the comforter down, revealing her little body clasped to me. She took long slow breaths as I analyzed our touching skin. She was as fair as a vampire, but her skin was bare of ink, so smooth and creamy. I would talk her out of any ink in our life together should she ask for it, I liked her like this.

I took my chance, running my fingers across her thigh, then gently turning to see that sleepy pouty face. Lashes so dark compared to her complexion. She truly took on many of her fathers genes, but there was a softness about her, one Romero never had. One I'm assuming she got from her mother.

I leaned down, kissing her head and cradling her warm cheek. She hummed as a smile pulled at her lips. I kissed her again, tugging her chin up to place my lips to her forehead. Another harmonious moan filled her chest. I couldn't help myself, I tugged her higher, sliding my hand to the back of her neck before placing my lips on hers. Her sleepy body reacted just the way I wanted.

She slid her hand up my chest and kissed me back, pursing her lips against mine as if she's done it a hundred times. I let her tug at my neck as I pulled her thigh further around me, wanting to feel her heated core against my abdomen.

And as fast as things started they stopped. She came to and pulled from me, quickly sitting up in her place. Her eyes were wide as she peeled her hands from me, that fair skin flushed pink.

"I wish you would let yourself play." I whispered, flashing her my obsidian eyes. She recoiled at the sight.

"I wish you would stop seducing me." She spoke up in a sleepy rasp. My cock was throbbing beneath my briefs. I was frustrated she wouldn't just let me make her feel good. That's all I wanted for now. Was to taste her, to hear her cum, to feel how tight her sweet pussy could squeeze my fingers.

"I want my kiss." I told her abruptly. She shook her head.

"You got your kiss for the day." She was about to crawl out of bed but I grabbed her.

"That didn't count." I could hear the desperation in my voice. I needed her close to me again. This girl was driving me wild. She eyed my body, hyper aware of my hand around her small arm. She met my face, eyeing my lips before tugging her arm away.

"You said you wouldn't take advantage of this collar." She spoke as if she knew I'd demand another kiss from her if she refused.

"I say a lot of things. Now I just want my kiss." I admitted. She went to get off the bed but my demon had other plans, taking hold of our mate and pressing her down into the soft comforter. I held her by her wrists. She surprisingly didn't fight me, just stared up at me as if she knew I'd do this, possibly even wanted me to do this.