Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Tilly's POV

My eyes wandered the table full with the Lords. Vincent ate normally, his breakfast a plate of meat and eggs. The others had blood. Crystal liquor glasses full to the brim with steaming blood. I debating searching for the dead body that provided it.

Augustus' hand was placed over my thigh under the table. He hasn't stopped touching me. Especially around his lords. I think if I didn't take my seat quickly he would have pulled me to his lap. Jealous boy.

I met eyes with Kai, he glanced down to my full plate of food, probably wondering why I wasn't eating. I didn't like heavy things in the morning. I liked fruit or toast. Not meat or eggs.

I also felt a little nervous that the man that fucked me last night was sitting at this table. Kai was quiet, it could have been him. But then again the man behind me was bigger than Kai. I eyed his hands, wondering if those could have been the same size. I was high and disoriented when it was happening. I had no clue how to tell.

"Can I help you my Queen?" Kai perked up in his seat, finally noticing my harsh stare. Vincent trailed from his conversation with Hiram to eye us. The table soon settling in silence. I turned my head smiling to Hiram.

"Do you have fruit in the kitchen?" I asked him, ignoring Kai's question all together. Hiram nodded and gestured his housekeeper to fetch it. She looked more put together today. As if someone had fed her to replenish what was taken last night.

Augustus squeezed my thigh, dragging my attention to him. He had a smirk on his handsome face. Warm light from the lamps overhead hit his seat perfectly, putting a shimmer in his black orbs. His looks took my breath away on a daily basis. It was hard to believe that that mouth has been between my legs, his hands tangled in my hair, and his manhood buried deep inside me. A tingle fluttered my gut at the memory of last night.

"You look different today Tallulah. Softer." Ambrose spoke from the end of the table. I threw him a grin as a plate of fruit settled in front of me. He wasn't wrong, I wasn't dressed as fiercely. Augustus dressed me, we didn't have time for intimacy so he wanted kiss my skin while he slid each garment on my body. He put me in nice pants, cinching my waist and tapering at the ankle and a cream shirt that stuck to my skin. I glanced down at my arms, noticing I was showing a lot less flesh today. His intention I'm sure.

"I'll take that as a compliment Ambrose." I told him before grabbing a strawberry. I drug my gaze back to my mate and wrapped my lips around it, biting into the juicy fruit while holding his stare. He leaned forward, moving his hand up my thigh. I bet he wished I was in a skirt now.

It didn't stop him from sliding his long fingers over my core. Pushing against my clit. My body tingled as I leaned forward letting my chest stutter before the berry dropped from my fingers. He smirked, getting the reaction he wanted before pulling away. I steadied my breath, rolling my hips to rid the tingle in my panties.

Looking up I spied Kai across from me. Staring knowingly. I clenched my jaw and picked up my fork, ignoring him all together.

They all chatted, I could tell they were grazing over the topic they all yearned to hear. What Augustus found on his short galavant to second Sanction. No one wanted to ask, but they noticed his silence during the meal and respected it.

Breakfast was getting cleaned up, small talk was falling short. It was obvious now that Augustus needed to talk.

"Come here." He whispered toward me. I furrowed my brows as he pushed back my chair, reaching for me. I stood and let him tug me down on his lap. He set me on his thigh, lacing an arm around my waist, mindlessly grazing his fingers over the button on my pants.