Boy 2:"Yes, if their had been some normal guy instead of him, he would have been inside the jail by now."- another boy showed his anger.

Reporter:"Do you really think that 'Kim Taehyung' this much famous person can do something like this knowing that how much badly will it effect his career?"- she questioned again.

Boy 3:"Why can't he do this? Maybe he would have thought about that but no one have control over their hormones right? "- he said with a smirk on his face.

Boy 4: "And who said that famous people don't have needs. Maybe the girl denied his proposal and he.."- before he could complete his sentence Bang PD switched off the t.v and slammed the remote on the table.

"Stop all this nonsense , we know that our taehyung is innocent. Sejin I don't know how you will do this ,just find a new lawyer. "- Bang PD demanded.

"But Mr. Bang , no one is ready to help us. They are saying that this case is really sensitive and the girls side is really strong."- Sejin stated the fact.

"And more than that how will we find a lawyer this fast . After two day there is the hearing in the court."- he reminded everyone.

( Note: The hearing is on 30/04/22)

"PD nim what if after this protest the court will assure an arrest warrent against him. We don't have a lawyer for his bail. "- RM said this in panic.

Everyone was trying to calm him and jungkook who started crying by now thinking about his hyung.

Meanwhile Taehyun was thinking something and was confused that whether he should speak or not. Gathering all this thoughts he decided to speak.

Taehyun's pov
"If you want I can suggest something."- I looked at PD nim for permission.

"Of course go on. Say whatever you want to say."- Band PD allowed.

"Actually PD nim I know a lawyer. Maybe we can get some help."- I said giving them a little hope.

"Really Taehyun~ah you know someone.Who is he?"- hobi hyung asked excitedly.

"Actually it's not he. She is a girl. Her name is Kang Y/N and she is my cousin." - I said with proud grin.

"Oh~ wait Kang Y/N. Isn't she the youngest advocate in South Korea ."- soobin hyung exclaimed with wonder.

"What she is your cousin. Why didn't you told us before?"- Bomgyu hyung protested about the hidden fact.

"Actually,I am also not in contact with her from a year now and you also never asked so"- I protected myself from the elder.

"It's ok. Just contact her now and ask her to come here."- Jin hyung said while holding my hands.

" Yes Teahyun why didn't you told about her before~huh. Forget it ,now call her what are you waiting for. "- Jungkook hyung exclaimed.

"Ok- I will call her but.."- I said sadly looking at my feet.

"But, but ,but. Now what?" - suga hyung said frustration clear in his voice.

"But she don't work as an advocate anymore." - I stated.

"What? Why? How can she do that?"- Jimin chimed in between.

"But if you want we can try to convince her."- I suggested.

" Of course we don't have any other choice."- RM hyung agreed.

"Are you sure that she can do this?"-suga hyung questioned her ability.

"Hyung before this she had only fought five cases but didn't lose any of them. Do you remember the 'Aspa drug case' ." - I questioned.

" The one in which the Aspa members were claimed drug addicts but later it came out that it was just their rivals trap. "-Soobin hyung pointed the case out of my mind.

"Yes, it was fought by her too."- I exclaimed with a proud smile.

"But what if she will also get scared, after all she is a girl."- Taehyung hyung said for the first time.

"Those threats will not affect her because she don't have a family and of course she is a girl but she is more stronger than anyone of us."- I said sadly,my voice cracked remembering her past.

"Ok then just give her address we will talk to her face to face. It will be more easy to convince her like that."- Bang PD said while looking towards me.

"But PD nim let me tell you one thing that she is really hard to play."- I stated knowing my sister's attitude.

"Don't worry Taehyun we will convince her at any cost. So it's final that she will be 'His Advocate' for this case"- PD nim announced while pointing at Taehyung hyung.

*___________________________*

Hey guys,

{Note: about the aspa part it's just a story so that part is also fictional so don't mind it.}

Thank u💜