Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....

Start from the beginning

"This is your dorms Initiates ! Here is where you will be sleeping for the next 8 weeks !!",I scream.

"Girls or Boys ??",The same Candor smart mouth asks.

"Both !",Tris answers.

"Get some sleep !! Tomorrow sharp 6 in the morning I want you at the training room !!",I scream.

"What if we don't come ??",An initiate asks.Another Candor smart mouth !! The only difference is.....that he is a guy !!

"If you don't come then.....How does Factionless sound to you ??",Tris asks.

"Okay Okay !! I will be there on time !!",He answers Intimidated.

"I love your skill of Intimidating !!",I whisper copying Tris's dialogue and making her smile.

"Learned from the best !",She whispers.

Me and Tris then leave from the Initiate's Dorms.We go to the Pit since we need to make a list of the Initiates including their Faction of transfers and a little bit about their personalities!! We finally reach the Pit !!

"Tris are you tired ?? If you are then....you go home.I will make the list",I say.

"No I am not Tired.I am fine Tobias.Thanks for the concern !",Tris says and I Kiss her.

We sit on the Chairs.And begin making the list.It takes a lot of time for us to make the list considering that we just met them and we don't even remember their names !! We finally finish making the list after loads of difficulty.

The final list looks like this :

1.Destiny.Abnegation Born.Blue eyes,Tall,Beautiful and Intelligent.

2.Violet.Candor Born.Violet eyes.Annoying,Evil,Snappy and Irritating.

3.Mia.Candor Born.Pitch Black eyes,Snappy and Friendly (Maybe).

4.Aaron.Amity Born.Light Blue eyes and very Charming.Too Dauntless for an Amity born.

5.Alex.Candor Born.Hazel eyes.Evil,Annoying,Snappy but very handsome.His Looks don't suit his Character.

6.Ethan.Erudite Born.Sea Green eyes,Kind,Tall and Handsome.

7.Connor.Candor Born.Very Dark Blue eyes.Evil,Annoying and Handsome.

8.Kim.Erudite Born.Green eyes,Introvert,Kind,Beautiful and Intelligent.

Alex,Violet and Connor have formed some sort of an Alliance.I guess they are the Peter,Drew and Molly of this years batch !! I have to keep Des away from them !!

After we finish making the list we decide to go home.

We start walking towards home.While we are half way through our way home.....Tris asks,''My muffins ??''.

"Your what muffin ??",I ask.I know what she is talking about but I decide to mess with her.

"You told me that you will buy me muffins on the way back home !!",Tris says.

"Oh my god !! I forgot about that !! But.....the Dauntless cafe is closed now !!",I say.It is not closed in actual.I am just teasing her.

"No !! It's not closed !! I know it !!",She says.

"It is closed !!",I say teasing her.

"I want Muffins !!",Tris whines and starts fake crying.

"Okay Okay !! We will get you some muffins okay ??",I ask.She nods happily.

We go to Dauntless Cafe and grab some Muffins.We then go home !!

Me and Tris gobble up the Muffins.

After finishing the Muffins.....We change our Black Instructor clothes into much more comfortable ones and we then go and lie down on the bed.But before that....I set the alarm so that we can reach the training room before 6 am.

Tris snuggles closer to me !! I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you Tobias !!",She says.

"I love you too Tris",I say and then we kiss.

After sometime we are fast asleep.Wrapped in each other's arms.

A/N : So that was the end of the Forty-Fifth Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️