┏°⌜ 027: Hospital

Start from the beginning

The brunette laid down on the bed next to you and looked at you from the side again more closely before biting his hand.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Sunset. It was a little cold, windy and slightly cloudy.

His goal was to find your body and if necessary bring it to safety.
Jaeger appeared at the place where he was last in this world, which is in front of the building where the party was taking place.

Where should he start? You could be anywhere... hopefully no stranger kidnapped you or something like that,
but he had hope that you were safe. When you teleported with Zeke in his world in front of his eyes, Eren was too confused, scared and angry at that moment and couldn't think straight. He wanted to get your body to safety at that moment, but he heard Marcus and Stacy calling your name and running out of the house as well. Eren was hiding behind a bush and saw how Stacy and Marcus found your body unconscious.
Even though the brunette hated Marcus, he trusted them both to keep you safe and then focused on finding you and Zeke in his world.

But speaking of Marcus...
Jaeger went to the house where the party was taking place and rang the bell, but apparently nobody was home.

"Shit..."
Eren quietly curses to himself and had to come up with something else.

Your best friend David was at the party, maybe he knows something. The problem, however, was that Eren didn't know where David lived.

The brunette quickly ran to your apartment and took your second key which you had hidden in a flower box. Luckily you had told him about your second key in case you're not at home while Eren is in your world.

He was looking for a note or something like that where David's address might be written down.

When Eren walked into your living room he found an Attack on titan manga lying open on the table.