Left me longing for you part two (Arthur x Female reader)

Start from the beginning

You playfully gasped before placing the hat on your head and tried to do your best impression of him.

"My name is Arthur Morgan, and I'm the deadliest outlaw there is," you mimicked.

Arthur rolled his eyes before pulling you onto his lap. You let a gasp fall from your lips before looking at him and shyly smiling.

"Now mimicking, people ain't nice," Arthur playfully scolded.

You put on your best innocent act and tried to get off his lap, but he had a good hold on you.

"What's the hurry? We're out here alone," Arthur whispered in your ear.

You felt yourself blush before gasping when you felt his lips on your neck.

"Arthur, what are you doing?" You asked in a whisper.

Arthur only chuckled before gently biting down on your neck and earning a tiny whimper from you. You felt him smirk against your skin before taking his hat back and carefully getting up.

Once Arthur was up, he gently placed you on the floor and stretched before letting out a fake yawn.

"I'm heading to bed now, night Y/L/N," Arthur announced with a smirk.

You watched his figure disappear into the tent before slowly recovering from what happened; you let out a sigh before getting up and made your way to his tent.

"Now, you don't get to pull something like that and get away with it. I still haven't forgave you for last time," you told him and folded your arms.

Arthur looked over his shoulder at you and chuckled before turning around to sit on the cot.

"Oh, I'm sorry, can't finish the war you started?" Arthur asked in a teasing manner.

You raised an eyebrow at him before carefully straddling his lap and smirked at him. Arthur chuckled before holding your hips and pulled you closer to him.

"Seems like you ain't as shy as you act," Arthur whispered and looked at you.

You chuckled before dipping your head down to kiss his neck. Arthur smirked before carefully flipping you two and looked down at you.

"Can't let you get carried away now, can we?" Arthur sarcastically asked.

You felt the blush come back to your cheeks as he ran a hand down your side and over your thigh. As he got closer to where you wanted him, he chuckled and pulled his hand away.

"Arthur, please. I can't take this anymore. " You quietly begged.

Arthur chuckled before carefully taking your trousers off along with his own. You looked up at him before carefully pulling him down for a kiss. Arthur happily kissed you back and slowly removed your bottoms.

You whimpered into the kiss as the cold air hit you but soon let your head fall back as Arthur slowly entered you.

"Fuck, Arthur." You quietly breathed out.

Arthur chuckled before slowly moving and gently held your hands soon; you were comfortable enough for him to take control. You gently squeezed his hand to give him the all ok.

Arthur smirked before kissing your neck and began to move faster. You arched your back and wrapped your legs around his waist before breathing heavily.

"Arthur, please. I'm close. " You warned him.

You felt Arthur pick up the pace but didn't leave your neck; you bit down on your lip to prevent drawing attention by any people passing by. Arthur chuckled at your attempt at keeping quiet but still got a good amount of whimpers out of you.

You squeezed his hand tight as your release washed over you. Arthur helped you through your high as he felt his hips stutter. You felt Arthur move a couple more times before completely coming to a halt.

"You're ok," Arthur assured you and gently cupped your cheek.

You smiled at him before quietly whimpering as he slowly pulled out. You waited for him to lay down before nuzzling into his side.

"Well, that was something," you told him with a chuckle.

Arthur chuckled before holding you close. You felt him run his fingers through your hair before giving the top of your head a kiss.

"Goodnight, Mr Morgan." You yawned and closed your eyes.

"Goodnight, Miss Y/L/N," Arthur whispered and smiled.

Sorry this took so long, I've just been extremely busy and also had a massive writers block, if this is bad I'm terribly sorry.

Request are open