part 33

He smiled at her in disagreement and the couple looked at the parents who didn't seem to have noticed anything. She slowly took off his hand but he placed it again on her thigh.

The saga continued and jisoo finally decided to back off. She let him keep his hand on her thigh.

Mr Kim - so.. when are you guys getting married..?

Mrs min - i have already decided my outfit for the marriage ceremony.

Mr min - holy cow let the child answer first..

Sae-hwa - appa.. i want a new dress..
Mr min - aish . This girl..

Jisoo - we haven't decided it yet..
Yoongi - well we can decide it now..

Jisoo - i won't mind..
She giggled as a hint of pink crept up her cheek.

Mr kim - i think you guys should get married the ending of this month.

Jisoo - oh my.. really appa...???
He nodded and jisoo jumped in happiness.

She looked at yoongi ..bent down and gave him a kiss on his lips leaving the male in curiosity full of excitement.

She heard some voices of fake coughing and reality struck her. She quickly backed off and sat in her place with a blush on her face.

Mr Kim - yahh Jisoyah.. i got a photo of you guys.. kissing.. aish .. you look so cute together.. .

Jisoo - appa ..  delete it ..

Mr Kim - and sent ... Mrs min and Mr min... I have sent you guys the photo ...
Both of them unlocked their phones and looked at the photo.

Mrs min - aww ..  my mandu looks so cute ..
She said cooing.

Mr min - yoongiah have really grown up.. .

Sae-hwa - if we are done talking can we eat...? I'm starving..
Everyone laughed at her childish behaviour.

Jisoo - I'll set the table .. you all should go and wash your hands.

The elders washed their hands and sat for dinner. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and left after the dinner. It was now both off them in this house.

Jisoo - yoongiahh..!! Pick me up.. please.. i m too tired to go to the bedroom.

Yoongi - what will I get in return..?
Jisoo - what do you want..?

Yoongi - let's go to the mall tomorrow..?
Jisoo - alright..! Now pick me up..

He went towards her and picked her up like a koala. She clung to him close to his chest and they went to the bedroom. The couple cooed and cuddling which was followed by sleeping.

The next day -

The couple got up as they were getting ready for the shopping spree. Jisoo was done and was sitting in the living room so as waiting for yoongi to come.

---------
(●♡∀♡)