part 31

Jisoo - aish.... That tickels...
Yoongi - oh ... So this is your sweet spot...
He said and started placing wet kisses on her neck..

Jisoo - yoongiah...
She mouth more like a moan.

Yoongi - you surely don't wanna take this to the bed room do you...?
He said with a pout.
She placed a soft kiss on his pouty lips .

Jisoo - after we get approved.. why not...
She said with a giggle.

Yoongi - are you done making..?
She hummed in a response.

He picked her by her waist and carried her to the couch.
Jisoo - yahh..!! Put me down..

He placed her on the couch and made a fortress around her with his arms. He slowly went near her .

Yoongi - I'm tired... I need rest..
He said as he placed his head on her chest and his body on her.

Jisoo - you are still the same cute yoongiah..
She chuckled while creasing his cheeks softly.

Sometime later even jisoo drifted off to sleep. Even though the couch wasn't big ... It was enough for them and their love to fit in.

The next day -

Yoongi - yahh Min Jisoyahhh!!! Get up ... We are going to have visitors soon.

Jisoo - let me sleep a bit more ..
He went to her .. picked her up and made her sit on his lap. She cooded to him as she hugged him .

Yoongi - morning sunshine..
Jisoo - goodmorning..!!
She said and placed a peck on his lips.

They got up and went to take a bath. They got ready soon and were now in the kitchen preparing meal for the visitors.

The bell rung and jisoo went there to open it . She was surprised by seeing her father after a very long time. She hurriedly hugged him and pecked his face all over ..

Jisoo - appaa... I missed you so so so much.. 
Mr kim - i missed you too my child..

They both went in and as yoongi came out of the kitchen. Mr kim and jisoo shared glances and started laughing real hard. Yoongi had flour all over his head and was looking like a lethal dumpling..

Jisoo - yoongiah... You literally look like a dumpling..
She said giggling..
He quickly brushed off the flour as he looked at Mr Kim.

Mr kim - hmm.. so this is the guy you were talking about... He sure is a great looking person but the bold personality you mentioned is lacking a bit...

Jisoo - appa... I love him the way he is... And moreover he loves me too.. he can even kiss me infront of you without any regrets..  am i right yoongi..?
She said looking at him.

-----------
(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')