part 23

They hugged again and jisoo felt really good..

After a moment a tall mid aged man entered the hall . He looked at them and went there.

Mr min - my son.. look at yourself growing.. and.. this is Kim Jisoo.. ?
Jisoo nodded.

Mr min - hello.. I'm yoongi's father..
He took out a hand for handshake and jisoo responded by shaking hands.

Mr min - yoongi.. you should show her the room..
Yoongi nooded and they both went upstairs. They stopped in a corridor where 3 rooms can be seen.

Yoongi - ok.. so.. this first room is mine the middle one is yours and the last one is just empty..

Jisoo - ok .
She giggled and went inside the room.

She unpacked and rested for sometime after which she was called down for dinner. She changed and went downstairs.

Mrs min - everyone... Have a seat. And start eating.. else it will get cold.
She said serving the mandus.

Jisoo - i-i-m really sorry ma'am... But i can't have these.. I'm actually on a diet...
Mrs min - my child... You already look so malnourished to me... And also who told you to diet..?

Jisoo - yoongi told me.
She said looking at him with puppy face.

Mrs min - if he's yoongi... Then I'm his mother.. I'll see who will stop you from having these ... And also don't call me ma'am.. call me eomma instead..

Jisoo - ok eomma..!!
She brightly smiled and started munching.

Soon they were done with the dinner and everyone went to the respective rooms..

Jisoo pov -

It was almost 11:50pm of January 2 . As usual...  It's almost 5 minutes to my birthday and no one seems to give a shit about it... But I'm used to it now..

I hopped on my bed and was looking outside the window when a year fell from my eye.. I didn't wanted to cry... But it hurts... 

I heard a knock on the door . I was too lazy to get up so i was still in my bed.
Jisoo - c-come in..
She said in a teary voice.

She felt that someone came in so she turned around to see the person. She found it was yoongi so she turned on the light and sat on her bed.
Jisoo - wh-what can I help you with..?

Yoongi sat beside her.
Yoongi - hey.. do you ... Wait have you been crying..!? How many times do I have to tell you that you should come to me when something bothers you.. huh..??
He wiped her tears and patted her head.

Jisoo - I'm sorry.. i won't do it again... But what brings you here?
Yoongi - about that... You should come downstairs...
He said in a serious tone.
Jisoo - oh.. ok ..

---------
(。・//ε//・。)