part 22

Jisoo - oh.. yep... Got it.
She said and took the bottle while she sat down on her seat.

In about half and hour they the destination. Yoongi and jisoo got off from the car and opened the car to take out lauggage.

Jisoo - where is the place you booked..?
Yoongi - there's no need to book anything when you are visiting your parents.. is it..?

Jisoo - wait.. we are at your home..?
Yoongi nodded .
Jisoo - i can't wait to meet your family.. I hope they will like me ..

Yoongi - like you..? They all are fans of you and they wholeheartedly love you. I haven't told them that you are coming.. so ... They will be exited to see you..
Both giggled and went inside.

Yoongi - eomma..! I'm home..
He said and a mid aged women came downstairs..

Mrs. Min - aww.. my cute little dumpling is here after soo long...
She went towards him and hugged him tightly.

They eventually broke the hug . Mrs. Min turned her gaze towards jisoo and her eyes widened..

Mrs. Min - yahh yoongiah..! I know that I love Kim Jisoo.. but i didn't knew that I love her so much that I hilucinate her right now..

Yoongi and jisoo looked at each other and a laughter broke in.
Yoongi - eomma.. you are not hilucinating... It's really her ...

Mrs min - wait.. really..??!!
Yoongi - yea eomma..
She took her hand and placed it on jisoo's shoulders and she was frozen..

Jisoo - anneyonghaseyo.. Kim Jisoo immida.. nice to meet you ma'am..
She gasped and was full of excitement..

Mrs min - is this really you ... The Kim Jisoo.. oh my ... Oh no... I have to go change...
Jisoo was laughing looking at how cute yoongi's mom is.

Jisoo - ma'am.. there no need to change.. you already look gorgeous..
Mrs min - c-can i hug you..?

Jisoo - that's so cute of you.. why not..
She said with a beaming smile abd hugged her.

Jisoo could feel the joy and excitement in her hug. She felt the warmth of her mother and didn't wanted to let go of the hug. A tear rolled down her eye unconsciously..

The broke the hug after sometime and Mrs min saw the tear in her eyes..
Mrs min - w-why are you crying my child..?

Jisoo - it's nothing... Just.. i... Felt my mother's warmth when i hugged you... I just miss her ..

Mrs min - aww.. my child.. come here..
They hugged again and jisoo felt really good..

-------
(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )