part 30

... - do you mind if i join you to bed..?
I quickly turned around and saw jisoo in her pajamas..

Yoongi - y-yea sure.. why not ..
I said as i quickly got up and and cleared the bed.

She giggled and sat on the bed.
Jisoo - today is a good day ..
Yoongi - can't disagree..
Jisoo - good night yoongi...
Yoongi - good night jisoo..

I said and we both laid down on the bed. Her back was facing me so i decided to make the first move this time.

We were sharing the same blanket so i drifted close to her and snaked my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

She chuckled a little but she liked it as she turned around and hugged me. We cuddled and slept peacefully the whole night.. 

The next morning -

They couple's vacation was soon to be over. They has to go back to their workaholic lives back but with a little bit of twist.

Yoongi and jisoo were in the car and the female kept blushing like an idiot because while driving yoongi kept his hand creasing on her thigh and this little thing made her go butterflies...

They arrived their home after a long drive. Yoongi got off the car and carried jisoo to the home as she was already sleeping. He placed her on her bed and took out some comfortable clothes out of her closet.

He softly tapped her and woke her up.
Yoongi - here..Get changed..Or should I do the favours...?
He said with a smirk.

Jisoo - Yahh.!!  I'll do it myself.. .
She said and grabbed the clothes from him .

Both of them got changed and slept cooing and cuddling with eachother.

Many weeks passed and everything was going just alright. Jisoo got more and more love from her fans and friends.

Moreover..  tomorrow was a special day for her as her father was going to pay them a visit.

Yes after soo long... His heart finally melted to meet his daughter. Yoongi and jisoo were also decided to tell her father about their relationship.

Jisoo - yoongiahh... Should we call your parents to come as well...??
She shouted from the kitchen.

Yoongi - nice idea... It will be great breaking the news to them..
He said as he entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Jisoo - aish.... That tickels...
Yoongi - oh ... So this is your sweet spot...
He said and started placing wet kisses on her neck..

-----------
(/^-^(^ ^*)/