part 27

Yoongi - are you alright..?
I nodded and we got off..

Mrs min - oh.. you guys are back... Have a seat I'll serve you dinner..
We washed out hands and sat for dinner.

Yoongi pov-

Is she alright..? She looks disturbed.. I'll ask her later on..

Everyone left after the dinner . I was in my room twisting and turning in my bed.. i wasn't able to sleep so i decided to pretend like a rock..

It was almost past midnight while i heard the door of my room opening. It must be eomma as she always comes to check if I'm alright..

With that though in my head i continued my act of pretending to be a rock. She sat on the bed and her fingers started making sample circles on my cheek.

Wait.. what's with that fragrance... It's not my eomma's... Is it... perhaps.. jisoo..?

Jisoo - yoongiah... I can't get that kiss out of my mind .... It was my first ever kiss... But i don't mind if you had it... I actually kinda wished that ... Today was a very special day for me... It was like... As amazing as it could be... But i didn't got enough time for the kiss..  how will I ever kiss you again..?
She mumbled softly..

Wait.. am i really not dreaming..? Is this real... Am awake ..? Holy chicken nuggets.. someone help me... Reality hit me hard when i left a pair of soft lips on mine...

No Yoongi you can't react at all... This is all real but i can't react at all... I said to myself and controlled myself.. but if she continues this...  I can't help it..

She pulled herself back and got up from the bed. Before leaving she pecked my lips once again and placed a soft kiss on my neck ...

Holy shit... What did just happened..? It's just too much to digest at once... Man...

Author's pov-

Yoongi couldn't sleep all the night due to this sudden happening... It was too good to be true but it was the truth..

The next morning the female was already downstairs. She saw yoongi coming down the stairs as he yawned...

' cute..' she mumbled to herself. Yoongi sat on the chair beside her and started munching on the breakfast. Soon they were done and both got up for a bath.

Jisoo was in her room trying to figure out what to wear... She head a knock on her door. She opened up and saw the male standing infront of her.

Yoongi - there's a local fair .. do you perhaps wanna-
Jisoo - i would love to..

----------
( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )