part 3

Yoongi - sure ma'am.
He said bowing..

Wait.. did he just call me ma'am.. do I look like a ma'am.. I'll tell him not to do so while guiding him..

I gave him the address and left for my home . On the way I grabbed some ramen packets.. i then paid for it and hopefully no one recognised me..

I reached and opened the door . I went inside and kept the ramen in the overhead cabinet. I swear im not that small.. but i couldn't reach. i feel like I'm short.. aish!! Nevermind..

I just took the chair and climbed onto it. I kept the ramen packets and i don't know.. for some reason.. i felt like i have achieved something great..

Jisoo - yoongi..! Let me breif you on everything..
Yoongi - ok miss..

We both sat on the table facing eachother. He took out his mask and kept it on the table... Holy chicken nuggets..he looks so hot...

The way he is adjusting his hair.. fishh!! I'm going to Kill myself.. wait.. am i..??? Nonno... I'm not.. ! Kapeesh!!

Jisoo - so yoongi... First of all.. call me Jisoo.. or soo.. or soya.. or.. Chu.. or jichu... Ok mean to say anything except miss.. ok??
Yoongi - ok ..
He said with a little giggle.

Jisoo - ok.. moving on.. the room there is mine ..the room just infront of it is yours... I'm a full time model so i need you to come with me everywhere i go. My mother says I'm a careless person.. so.. you need to check on my food , exercise and vitamins.. You should also do not compromise to help in any manner.. am i clear??

Yoongi - ok got it..
He said coldly.

He was about get up leave but i stopped him..
Jisoo - yoongi..! I need you to start from tomorrow... You can have all the information about my schedule from Giselle tomorrow..

Yoongi - ok sure..
He said and left.

The next day -

I was peacefully sleeping in my room .. when someone dared to disturb me..

Yoongi - jisoo!! You should wake up.. it's already 10.. you will be late if you sleep like this..
Jisoo - wake me up in 5 minutes.. I'll be up ..
Yoongi - do you promise.?
I just nodded..

Yoongi pov -

Holy chicken nuggets!! She looks like an angle while sleeping like this.. hopefully she's still asleep and cannot see my tomato red face..

But I'll have to control my feelings for her.. I'm just a bodyguard...
I shrugged off the thought and again went in to wake her up.

---------
(。♡‿♡。)