part 7

We both were done with breakfast and i cleaned up. I took her to the couch and then started to massage her ankle.

I did some exercises as prescribed . I was almost done when she put her arm on my shoulder and placed her head on it ...

I couldn't feel her hair touching my face..  she smelled like melon.. aishh!! No!! I can't!! I felt my cheeks red and I decided to distract myself from this..
Yoongi - i-i-m done..

Jisoo came back to her position and had a little tears in her eyes.. she wiped them off .

Yoongi - that's alright.. don't worry.. you will all fine soon.. i promise..
She just nodded in agreement.

Yoongi - i told the jtbz company that you have a wound so you won't be able to come ..
Jisoo - and??

Yoongi - i requested them for an online meeting.. and they agreed.. it's at 5pm..
Jisoo - ok.. I'll be ready till then.. for right now.. I'll just go have a bath.

I helped her to get to the washroom.
Jisoo - yoongiah.. can you please take out some of my clothes?? I won't be able to do .. it's ok if you can't-
Yoongi - I'll do it .. don't worry..
I said cutting her off.

I took some casuals from her wardrobe and placed them on the bed. I left the room and went to the hall . I sat on the couch and was waiting for her to call me.

After sometime I could hear her call me.. she had already changed into the clothes i picked. She held my arm while i held her by her waist and she came out and watched tv for meanwhile..

At 4:45  ..

I helped her to her room and i arranged all the required stuff for her script reading session. It went on smoothly and at 7 pm.. they were done.

I cooked us dinner.. we had it . I then applied the ointment on her foot .. and massaged it . I helped her to settle up and then we both dozed off..

The next week -

I got up at 10 and i really regret waking this late.. but nevermind.. i sleep half naked so i just grabbed a shirt and went out to wake her up.

Seeing her sleep.. is the best potrait for me... Wait... Am i really falling for her that hard? Is it really.. ? Do i love her this much??

--------
<( ̄︶ ̄)>