part 17

It was soon 7 pm... They had already done the gym and were home. Yoongi reminded her to get ready and so did she do. She did her makeup and hair. She put on an all black outfit.

Yoongi pov -

I looked at my wrist watch and i was 8:45 already.. so i went out of the room and called her to come out.
She came out wearing this..

( A/n - I'm melting on the ground

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( A/n - I'm melting on the ground...aigoo!!)

Oh my... Her figure is all i wanted to get things off the stress... Aigoo!!!! Her toned abs and that perfect face stole my poor hearteu... Aish.. I'm on the floor melting..

Jisoo - is there something wrong ...with my outfit..?
She said raising a brow.

I realised that I have been staring at her for long enough and even my mouth was flung open... I still wasn't in the reality..  she suddenly came closer to me and stood right infront of me...

Jisoo - don't stare at me like that... You are making it harder it for me to go...
I was just zoning out ... When i finally came back to sense..

Yoongi - wh-what.. sorry.. i didn't hear what you said... I-i- was ...
Jisoo - i was telling you let's leave.. it's 8 pm already...
Yoongi - y-yea sure...

I grabbed my bag and quickly turned away so that she couldn't see my tomato red cheeks.. . We were on the way to the parking lot .... We reached and we got in.

We drove to the club and i took the car to the parking lot. I found a vacant place and parked the car. Jisoo got off and i saw her leaving.

I was just scrolling through the phone.. when i saw jisoo coming back. She opened the door from my side as from her side.. a car was parked.

She bent down to reach her seat when i realised that her body was Inches away from me. She was searching for something when she took a step back and turned her gaze towards my face..

Jisoo - have you seen my-
She realised that her lips slightly touched mine..  She quickly backed off and stood staight.. looking at her heels..

Jisoo - ha-have you seen my phone??
I saw her phone on the charging port .

I took it out and handed it to her when i realised a slight shade of pink of her cheeks... I felt like being on the 7th heaven..

She took the phone and smiled sheepishly. She then ran off as fast as she could and took the elevator.

-------
( ´◡‿ゝ◡')