part 2

Ok jisoo... This is the last one... CAMERAMAN!!! yes.. now... !!
* Everyone claps *

Director - ok... I here announce the end of our 5 - day campaign. Thank you everyone for cooperation.

The set people packed up the whole thing and the model.. Kim jisoo changed to her casuals. She got to her car and drove home. After 10 minutes..she reached.

She opened the door with the e-key in her bag and got in. She took a bath and changed into a really comfy outfit. She laid on the bed and was staring at the ceiling.

Jisoo pov -

Aishh!!! I'm really tired after this long shoot. I think i should really hire some bodyguard.. anyways I need someone to protect me...

After the incidence of me fainting while coming down the stairs.. was really bad... Aishh!! I will go to the midnight agency.. i have heard that bodyguards from there are trained well..

So..I'll go there tomorrow. For right now.. I'll just doze off.. hehe..

The next day -

I got up at 10 am and did my routine. I put some casuals with a mask and a bucket hat.. as I'm really not in the mood for paparazzi..

I got in the car and left for midnight agency

I got in the car and left for midnight agency. It took me 15 minutes to reach. As i walked inside the people there greeted me warmly.

I filled up some required forms and i heard the manager calling me.
Manager - ms. Jisoo..?
Jisoo - yes sir?

Manager - which gender would you like to have your bodyguard to be.. ?
Jisoo - i don't mind... both of them..
Manager - any specialization you would like to make??

Jisoo - the person should know to cook... Should be able to drive.. and the person shouldn't be shy to help me in any kind.. i hope there's someone who matches my requirements..
I said folding my arms against my chest.

Manager - to your satisfaction.. we actually have one person.. he is min yoongi..
Jisoo - i would like to hire him from today.. is that alright?

Manager - I'll give him a call.. he'll be in the gym... You may wait here until he comes.
Jisoo - ok ..

He went out and came in after sometime with a man. I probably think it's min yoongi.

Manager - ms... This is min yoongi.. min yoongi.. she would like to hire you from today.
Yoongi - ok .. I'll be there with my stuff ...

Jisoo - yoongi.. I'll give you my address.. you can directly come there.
Yoongi - sure ma'am.
He said bowing..

----------------
My yoonsoo soul is back again 😂
Hope you like it 🙂
💖