part 24

Jisoo - oh.. ok ..

They both went down . Jisoo was ahead of him . The lights were off. When she reached the end... All the lights turned on revealing the mins .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JISOOYAH!!!!

They all shouted out loud. There were balloons all over the place with a big cake on the table. She face palmed herself and was jumping in happiness..

Mr min - yah kim jisooyah... Come here my child..
She went there and sat on the couch. She made a wish and blew the candle. Everyone clapped and it was a really adorable moment..

Jisoo - thanks a lot for this surprise.. i love it sooo soo soo much..
Mrs min - we didn't do anything much... It was all yoongi who planned it out ...

Jisoo - really....???
Mr and Mrs min nodded.
She turned her gaze towards yoongi who was already a red tomato...

Jisoo - thanks a lot yoongi...
She said and hugged him tight.
Mr and Mrs min were looking at their son enjoying the moment to the fullest. They smirked at him and went to their rooms.

They broke off the hug eventually..
Yoongi - tomorrow will be a remarkable day for you.. No more questions.. just be ready at 10 am. No buts ..  Goodnight Chu..
She was left frozen. They both went to their respective rooms.

The next day -

.... - jisooyah..!! Wake up it's already 9 am... You have to go ..
Jisoo - w-who are you..?

.... - jisoo... Don't be scared.. I'm min sae hwa.. yoongi's sister..
Jisoo - oh.. ok ..
She said getting back to earth.

She pulled jisoo out of the bed and pushed her in the washroom. Jisoo came out after doing her routine . She was in a robe.

Jisoo - unnie... What should I wear..??
Sea hwa - wait a second.. let me look ...

She started going through her clothes and she pulled out an amazing outfit.. Jisoo herself liked her outfit..

They both

They both.. well satisfied.. left the room. They went downstairs and saw yoongi sitting on the couch. He got up and fixed his outfit.

Yoongi - let's go

Yoongi - let's go..

He said and grabbed jisoo's hand. Casually she held his hand and they went off. After a drive of 20 minutes.. they reached an amusement park.

Jisoo - are we going in here..??
She asked exitedly..
Yoongi nodded . He was happy seeing her happy..
They got off and bought the passes. As they were going inside.. yoongi got a notification.

Yoongi's pov - 

Jisoo was just buying the soap bubble machine so i decided to quickly take a look at the text . I opened my phone and it was from my sister sea hwa...

----------
♡(ӦvӦ。)