Oh hell nah

Not proofread

Chloe's pov
"Boom!" Rose shouts jumping on my back. "Airplane!" I run around with her for fun. "Okay I'm tired. Let's do something chill" I set her down and she leads me to the sand pit.

"Let's build a sand castle" she suggests so we start working on it. We did a whole village. We we're almost done decorating the castle, when we hear some chaos happening.

"What's going on?" Rose looks up at me. I shrug not knowing either. "Let's go see" we both get up and walk out the secret play area and down towards the set.

"Take her coat off!" I hear someone shout. That sounded like mom. "Come on" I take Rose's hand and drag her towards the commotion. "We need water!" That was Downey.

There's a circle happening around someone. I can see a little red so it must be Wanda wait I mean Lizzie. "Guys give her some space" Hemsworth gently pushes people back.

The space finally cleared out and we sat Lizzie laying her head on moms lap looking dead. Just kidding. She looks um I don't know. She looks like she fainted.

"What happened?" I ask crouching down next to Lizzie looking if she's okay. "She fainted" mom tells us. I feel someone behind me so I look and see Robert coming with the water.

He reaches us but mom wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. Robert winked at me and I roll my eyes. I know what he's going to do.

He uncapped the bottle and was about to pour it on Lizzie's face but Rose kicked him in the chins making him stop instantly. "Ouch I was just joking" he hands mom the bottle.

"Liz, honey, you need to drink" mom lifts her up so she's now sitting on her lap. Ugh romance 🙄✋. She slowly drinks the water and looks more alive.

"Let's get you change and you need to rest" mom says picking her up and walking to her camper. Rose follows, I was going too but I got a text.

I look to see that Emma has texted me.

My luv ❤️‍🔥

Emma
Hey beautiful. Do you want to come to the hype house with others? Dixie asked

Me
Of course I will gorgeous

Emma
Good, we're right outside the set. See you soon 😘

Okay I didn't know they were already here. I make my way to Lizzie's trailer to tell mom where I'm going. "Mom, can I go out with Emma and the others?" She looks up at me and nods.

"Text me when you want me to pick you girls up" I nod my head and walk out to the car that's waiting for me. I open the door and get pulled in.

I didn't have time to think of what's happening. I get pulled into a kiss. I was about to pull away but I then notice it was Emma. With her favourite peppermint chapstick.

"Ugh can't that wait for later?" I pull away to see Dixie looking at us. "Hello to you too Dixie" she rolls her eyes and I sit down. "Chase. Charli" I nod my head towards the two and put my seatbelt on.

Dixie starts to drive and what I hate is that Chase is sitting next to Emma who won't stop staring. I chose to ignore it but then he put his hand on her thigh.

"Alright. Emma, my love, could you please unbuckle and sit up?" I nicely ask her. We're at a red light so we're okay. She nods and kisses my check after doing what I told her too.

She's hovering around and I grab her waist guiding her over me and I slide down so that I'm next to Chase. "Thanks love" I kiss those soft lips so Chase knows that she's mine.