Fun house

Chloe's pov
"Rose shut up and take your stupid lemon ice tea whatever it is" she sighs and walks over taking one tray as Emma takes the other and goes to the kitchen. I take my crutches and walk over where they rest are sitting.

"Oh and here's your money" I hand Rose her money. "You didn't spend it on you?" She tilts her head. "Woman, you are seven years old. Cool your tits a little" "Chloe..." dad gives me a warning look and I sit down next to Emma and Lizzie.

"So Elizabeth" she looks up at me. "Don't call me by my full name" she crosses her arms. "Why not Elizabeth?" She hits my arm and I laugh. "Chloe stawwwppppp" I keep laughing. "Yeah Elizabeth" Rose says sitting down next to her. "Omg not you too" Lizzie says scooping Rose up on her lap.

"So what's the plan for today?" Mom asks us setting some fruit bowls in front of us. "Can we go to the hype house!?" Rose ask almost dropping her damn drink. "If Chloe and Emma wants to go then you can go but with one us going with you" dad speaks sitting down across from me.

I look over at Emma and she nods. I'm not sure if I want to go after what happened but Emma wants to and so does Rose so I guess I can go. "Alright" "Yayyyyy!" "What time should we leave?" I ask her. "Right now and can Lizzie come with us?" Rose asks mom and she nods. So does Lizzie.

Rose runs up to her room to get dressed. I was already dressed to we just waited for the princess. As we waited, I texted everyone and I mean EVERYONE from the hype house to tell them that my younger sister is coming and they said that they have something planned. That, I'm scared of.

"Okay let's go" Rose runs downstairs putting her shoes on. "Be careful and Lizzie, watch her please" mom says waving us goodbye. "Is larray going to be there? Oh and Charli?" She asks putting her damn seatbelt on. "Yes you shrimp" I tell her shaking my head.

Lizzie is driving and we soon arrive. Emma helps me out and hands me my crutches as Lizzie and Rose run to the door. "Oh look who it is" I hear Pixie Sticks voice running towards me. "Hey Dixie" I hug her trying my best not to fall. "Hello Emma" Dixie says and she hugs her.

We walk inside and wtf. There's trampolines everywhere with some water guns, silly strings, a mini princess bouncing castle that we can see in the back. "Why all this?" I ask Dixie as she shrugs. "Chloe look, it's Charli!" Rose tugs on my hoodie. "Yes I see that" I try my best not to roll my eyes.

"Hey Chloe, Emma" Charli says then looks down. "Is this Rose?" She ask. "Yes that is she!" Rose jumps up and down. "Lizzie look! Charli's here" Rose runs up to Lizzie who is talking to Thomas and Chase about what all of this is.

Rose's pov
I know most of the people here but there is some new faces. "Okay everyone! Let's introduce ourselves to the two next guest" Chase says standing up on one of the trampolines and almost falling with his skinny legs.

Everyone soon gathers around. "Hi I'm chase, and these are the members of the hype house" he starts then points to everyone and says their names. "That's Kouvr, Alex, Thomas, Larray, Charli, you sister and Emma, Tony, Ondreaz, Nailea, Issa, SJ, Dixie, Noah..." and the list goes on.

My favourite are Noah, Dixie, Charli oh and Alex. He's funny. He loves pranking people. He told me I could help him prank people for his YouTube video that he's filming. That's going to be fun.

"Okay now you" Chase looks down at me and smiles. "My names Rose Dorothy Dauriac and I'm the daughter of Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson. That child over there is my older sister and this over here is my auntie Elizabeth Olsen" I smirk at her as I said her full name.

"Nice to meet you all" Lizzie says and they smile. "Well, shall we have some fun?" Noah comes up to me and gives me a piggy back. "Yes!" He walks me over to the big backyard first.

Alex was filming people and laughing. I took a water gun and started spraying Lizzie who was talking with Thomas about something. "Hey!" She turns around and I start running. I hid in the bouncy castle hoping that she won't find me.

Yeah...

Let's say that Lizzie and are in war.