Time to die

⚠️mention of blood and stupidness⚠️
I also didn't proof read so, and I never do.

Chloe's pov
We had fun at the hype house, well everyone else did. I couldn't do shit and my stomach started to hurt like a bitch. I don't know why. It felt like my insides were scratching me and trying to kill me at the same time.

I laid on the couch listening to the conversation they were having. They were talking about some tiktoks that they have to do and shit. I wasn't paying attention. I was mostly paying attention to my stomach and making sure I don't die.

"Babe? You okay? You look pale" Emma says checking my head. "My stomach hurts" I whisper not being able to speak loud enough and I didn't want attention to be on me.

"Should I get Lizzie?" She says standing up but I pull her back down. "No, I'll be fine"

——

5 minutes later

"I'm getting Lizzie" Emma says. She gets up and leave before I could say anything. Dixie sees me and she walks over to me. "You okay girl?" She ask sitting down next to me. I shake my head then Lizzie walks in with Rose on her back.

"Why does she look pale as a ghost?" Lizzie says setting Rose down. "Sissy are you sick?" Rose is now standing by me. Great. Now there's a crowd around me. People asking me if I'm okay.

"Here take this" SJ says hanging me some water and Advil. I take it and slowly die inside. "We should go home then Chlo" Lizzie says but Rose starts to whine. "No I want to stay and play with Charli" she says running to Charli.

Why does she like Charli that much. She won't after I tell her what happened. "It's okay, my sister is coming to pick us up" Emma says helping me up and she gave me a piggy back.

"Okay, call me if you need anything or you want us to come back" Lizzie says kissing my head then Emma's. "Hey! I want a kiss" Rose says tugging on Lizzie's shirt. "Here" she says leaning down and kissing her cheek.

We then hear a honk so that must be Madelyn. "Okay Maddie is here" Emma says waving to everyone and walking us out the door. "Bye Chlo Chlo!" I hear Rose shout from the door before it closes.

"Want me to sit in the back with you?" Emma says opening the door with one hand as the other is supporting me. "Yes please" I nuzzle my head against her neck.

She helps me in the car and hops in after me. "Is Chloe okay?" Madelyn ask. She's practically my older sister if you didn't know already. "I will be. Maybe" I then felt the pain again.

Emma held my hand the whole way back to my house then helped me out. "You sure you don't me to stay?" Emma says as she opens the door. "I'm sure. I'll be fine but I'll call you okay?" She nods her head and kisses me.

"Don't die" she says before closing the door. As soon as she did, my stomach actually started to feel like someone is stabbing me in the stomach. "Ow" I slid down the door and lean mr head on my knees.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I hear mom walk towards me and bend down in front of me. "My stomach really hurts" I tell her. "Okay, I'll get you some things for it and you can wait in your room" she says then dad walks in.

"Can you take her up to her room please" mom says and dad picks me up bridal style and helps me up to my room. "You okay?" He ask and I nod my head. "Tell if you need anything" he says then kisses my head and leaves.

I sit there for a bit then I feel something warm run down my leg. It wasn't much but what the fuck was that? I look down and see blood. "Blood" I try my hardest not to faint. I always do when I see blood so this is kinda hard.

"Mom!!" I shout and she runs in with something in her hands. "What's wrong!?" She runs over to me and sets the things down on my bed. I look down again then back up cause I felt like I was gonna faint.

"I think I'm dying" I whisper. She tilts her head in confusion. "What do you mean?" I lift myself up a little so that she can see. "Someone stabbed me or something. Or my uterus is dying and I need to go to a hospital or-" she cuts me off with a laugh.

"This isn't funny. I'm actually dying here!?" I tell her. "You got your period silly" she says. What the actual fuck. I though that was a myth or sum shit. "You get that every month" mom says helping me up and to my bathroom.

"Can I cancel whenever I want too?" I ask her and she laughs again looking in the cabinet for something. "What are you looking for?" I start to take my pants off. What? We are both girls.

"Pads or tampon?" She holds some weird looking shit in her hands. "What the fuck am i supposed to do with that?" I ask her but she looks at me angry. Oh shit. "I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?" I ask again in a nicer way.

"Okay so this is called a pad and this is a tampon. It helps stop the blood from running down your legs and making a mess" she tells me and I just nod.

She then tells me about how to use it and stuff as I'm now sitting in the bath with my one left outside of it so it doesn't get wet. "I'll leave there here for you and you can chose which one you want to try" she says as she gets some new clothes for me.

"Which one do you use?" I ask her. "These" she points at the tampon. I'll use those then even though you have to shove it up your ass. She then leaves me be and I relax until I have to get out.

It was a struggle to get out but I wanted to do it myself. I finally got ready and dressed. Oh and I also put the tampon in which I though I would automatically die if I insert in. But I'm still alive. Sadly.

I did feel better though which was good. I got my ass in bed and FaceTime Emma, Shawn and Peter at the same time. "What's up bitch" Peter says answering the call first. Then it was Emma then Shawn.

"Fine" I roll my eyes. "Uh oh, someone got her period" Shawn says and I roll my eyes. "Baby do you need anything?" Emma says making the boys gag. "Come cuddle with me" I pout making the boys gag even more.

"Can you stop fake gaging!" Emma shouts at them making them shut up. "I'll be over soon, so will the boys" she says. "Um- yes. We will be there soon. All of us. With you. And Emma. Scary Emma" Peter says looking scared. Why is he scared. Lmao.

"Okay see you soon" Shawn says. Looks like he's putting his shoes on. "Love you guys" I said making them say 'I love you' back. "I love you more Emma" "ugh can y'all stop" Peter says and we all laugh.

"Fine but hurry up" I tell them and they hang up and I just wait. For a while. What's taking them so long? I mean they literally live in the same neighbourhood so...