I'm Done

Charli's pov

Shit why did Nai have to tell her that. I'll just play it off cool. "What?" Chloe looks at me and Nailea leaves the room. Wow thanks girl. I will remember this.

"She's only joking" I tell her laughing and she slowly nodes her head. "They always like to play pranks on people and that's probably one of them" I tell her just to make sure.

Ugh she definitely has a boyfriend or she's probably not even gay or something. "Emma called you and she wants to talk you to" Dixie walks in with Chloe's phone that she left out for the game.

"Okay thanks" she takes it. She looks at me to see if it was okay for her to answer here and I told her she could. "Hello?"

She starts talking to this 'Emma' person who's probably her friend or something. Yeah just a friend... well that's what I thought until she called her 'babe'.

Dixie's pov

I'm in the kitchen when I heard Chloe's phone blow up so I pick it up to see that this 'Emma 😘💗' person texted her and called her.

You see, I knew that that's Chloe's girlfriend because she told me at that dinner we had but Charli wasn't there.

I look at the text and she seems a bit angry but idk. I can't judge. I leave it be then it rings again. So I decided to pick it up. "Hello?" I speak.

"Who's this?" She sounded a bit mad but she hide it good.

"Um Dixie?" I tell her. I wasn't sure if I should keep talking to her or... "I'm guessing you want to talk to Chloe?" I tell her walking to where Charli and Chloe are.

"Yes please" she says and I tell her to hold on. I walk in the room. "Emma called you and she wants to talk to you" I hand her the phone.

"Okay thanks" she starts talking and I look over at Charli and I can tell that her brain is working hard. You see, I also know that charli is bi and I know she has a little crush on her. Honestly, I think everyone does by the way she looks at her.

I see that Charli's face becomes sad when Chloe called Emma 'babe' so I stand up and drag her outside to talk.

"Everything okay babe?" I call her that sometimes. It usually makes her happy but not this time.

"Is that Emma chick her girlfriend?" She looks down and I sigh.

I lift her head up with my fingers so that she can look at me. "I know I shouldn't be the one saying this but yes she is" she looks like shes on the verge of crying. "Awww Charli" I hug her tightly and she cries a little.

We stay like that until Larray calls us over so that we can take some pictures and have fun.

Chloe's pov

I started talking to Emma and I notice that Dixie and Charli left the room.

Chloe: emma I'm kinda busy right now

Emma: why did this girl name Dixie answer your phone?

Chloe: because I didn't have it on me?

Emma: hmm k

Chloe: okay emma why are you acting like this? Just because I hang out with my friends, doesn't mean you have to get jealous

Emma: I'm not jealous

Chloe: oh yeah? Why does every time I tell you they I can't hang today since I already made plans with them you get all made like your the only person I'm the world? It's not fair. If you hang out with your other friends, I don't get jealous. I let you go since I know you.